Referees/Officials

It was shocking towards the end where they were just kicking lumps out of us and he was offering us no protection at all.

Lost control of the game. No doubts we will see Friend again this season.

Last edited:
We had something like 70% possesion. They didnt have a shot on target. We scored 4 goals, they conceeded a penalty ............... so how come we had 3 players booked !
I think they had 4 booked, the ref was an absolute dick. I would love to see the foul count.
I think we had twice as many fouls. Somehow.

Shocking & allowed some horrendous tackles go unpunished.

It's strange to think the only player who looked like he could get a red is our silky Brazilian. Sometimes no matter how bent they are they can't do anything about it but a fair ref & it could have been a cricket score.

Least Mike Jones didn't crack in the last 10 minutes, blatant diving at least 5 times. How much assistance is Rooney allowed every game!

Noble was the same back chatting all game when not hacking. Some players are in the refs ear all the game. We commit 1 foul, 1 card.

Another headscratcher courtesy of tonight's ref. West Ham could easily have had 2 reds and other snide, shitty fouls went unpunished. I wonder if Friend will be asked to explain his decision making at the de-brief? A terrible performance. Has anyone done the stats on our foul count cos it doesn't stack up for me? Every single game we have the majority of possession yet the fouls/cards count appear lobsided. grrrr

I know Bilic from German Football, as a physical player. I know exactly what he has told his players at half time...
What needs to happen to skilled players until the refs stop rewarding all those obviously helpless fouls that try to compensate footballing weaknesses?

Actually West Ham and City are playing in different leagues and many refs seem to be on a lower league level as well.
Really poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.