Referees/Officials

Incompetent or bent? I think the former. Missed the dangerous fouls and gave petty ones, our bookings were ridiculous Same old story

Didnt book any defenders & we out fouled them 14-11.

Our hatchet men of Sterling, DeBruyne & Jesus all got yellows.

I would say gross incompetence at the least.

Didnt book any defenders & we out fouled them 14-11.

Had to laugh when Sterling got booked after pushing the giant Caroll slightly in the back in midfield.
Didn't Raheem just learn that is allowed, even in the box about to score?...

The ref tonight was shocking. Unbelievably biased towards the Hammers. It will be glossed over cos of the result but if we hadn't won tonight he would be getting slaughtered on here

Crap !

Sorry but I think the Referees in this country are bent. Plainly unbelievable some of the things he let go. I fully believe had City players committed some of the fouls that went unpunished tonight they would have seen red cards.

The Referees are corrupt

The reality is, if we trip a player to stop a counter attack it's a booking every time. If the opposition does it, no card. Every single game. Meanwhile they are allowed to kick us and push us in the air without fear of bookings. Even bloody BT sport mentione 3 blatant bookings they got away with, which is saying something.

Jesus was booked for gobbing off at the ref, despite being given the free kick, their player was also booked, he got both of those correct. Sterling was booked for a "take one for the team" foul, though whether it was necessary is debatable, as West Ham were unlikely to create anything the way they played tonight.

Aside that he had a poor game, but its not rare is it ?

Sterling's legs must be a mess after every game. Bet he's covered in bruises for days after. He gets hacked down every game and the ref just lets play continue. Get's no protection whatsoever and if it carries on one of our players are gonna end up on the end of a serious one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.