Referees/Officials

I have no doubt this will have been discussed during the week, but only just seen the video on the OS.....how bent was that Linesman in the UEFA Youth game, allowing their goalkeeper to jump off the line and save a City penalty, but then making them retake one after a save by the City goalkeeper???

Yes discussed on eds thread. Maybe it was because the keeper was moving around as the kid was running up to take the kick.
Anyhow our penalties were abysmal. And we did not really deserve to get to penalties .

That's put clattenburg on the spot, Robertsons interview after the game saying Clattenburg apologised at HT for allowing Arsenals first goal to stand, thought they weren't allowed to watch incidents at half time
I thought so too,it's no help for Hull now the game is over,if they look at half time they should have cancelled the goal then,at least the it's fair to the shafted team

It really is getting out of hand now. Every game it seems the discussion is about the officials rather than the football. I couldn't give a toss what the "purists" think, this sport badly needs technology as it's clear the officials just can't keep up with it anymore. But instead you have managers and players shit scared to even mention the ref in case the FA fines them and the only punishment a ref gets is being demoted to the Championship for a week.

That's put clattenburg on the spot, Robertsons interview after the game saying Clattenburg apologised at HT for allowing Arsenals first goal to stand, thought they weren't allowed to watch incidents at half time

they aren't, so either Mike Riley's lying or Clattenburg's known he was making the wrong call, but done it anyway, which is cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.