Referees/Officials

How dare Pep treat the 'journalists' like they are stupid!?

More like how dare the 'journalists' abuse out hospitality and conspire to fabricate nonsense against City with undertones of racism. Which they've been doing since 2008. Honestly at boiling point with them. Fucking hate them all.

Why would I be upset? You were just being you. Expecting you to not be swimming against the tide in a thread like this would be like expecting Mike Dean to try and have a quiet game, it would be madness.

You will find I have not commented on the refereeing performance because regardless of my opinion it will be used as a brush to attack me. It seems you have found something anyway.

Just found the thought of having 109 points amusing in one season.

I'm not even sure he was all that bad. Crowd were going to crucify him at any chance after he sent of Fernandinho, which having seen the replays was prob the right decision.

I'm not even sure he was all that bad. Crowd were going to crucify him at any chance after he sent of Fernandinho, which having seen the replays was prob the right decision.

He was exceeding atrocious!

But why is the letter of the Laws of the Game applied by referees who appear ever so eager when they are at the Etihad but are strangely reluctant when they're at The Swamp? If Rojo's tackles are not red cards, then by the same token neither was Fernandinho's. We know what the Laws of the Game stipulate and sanction. Why are they not applied by all referees, all of the time?

How dare Pep treat the 'journalists' like they are stupid!?

More like how dare the 'journalists' abuse out hospitality and conspire to fabricate nonsense against City with undertones of racism. Which they've been doing since 2008. Honestly at boiling point with them. Fucking hate them all.

true^^^^^^

scholes should have got sent off many a game, instead the bbc always had pundits saying he cant tackle as that`s anything......they defended his actions time and time again. proof of an agenda through the years, when our team lost the value of our teams were mentioned......yet with the scum it never gets highlighted when they are on a run of poor results. i am livid with the BBC.

It wasn't even a foul and Mason was particularly poor throughout the rest of the game. If you couldn't see that then you don't know football and you must be one of the 'johnny come lately's' who sit on their hands for 75 mins then make a sharp exit. Furthermore, at certain points during the last 20 mins, Mason looked like he had lost control of the game completely and didn't know what to do. If the FA had any spine they would give him a season in the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.