Relocating

Finally I have managed to move, as my lad sits next to me and also wanted to move, we have had to have a continous phone link whilst we both pissed about with Citys outdated site. I selected a seat but it couldn't handle that so after a load of pissing about we selected two more and sorted it. Sorry City, but it is a total embarrasement to you.

Oh and what happenend to the one day window ?

Thank the lord for Natalie in customer services today. 4 seats sorted :-)

The club really need to rethink how this all works. Way to much pressure on everybody yesterday. Just hope my boss doesn’t check my internet history from yesterday. MCFC from 9am is all it will show

Ohine lines were awful 400 and odd in the queue. Website Shocking at best kept getting session timed out then when I did ge to choose a seat block 301 East stand it's 20 quid a month more expensive than where I am now in 309.
Total farce.

Just thought I'd put a quick note on here that anyone who wants to help improve the atmosphere or to get more involved in 1894 can try and move into or as close to block 115 as possible. The more singers we have in that area the better.

Just thought I'd put a quick note on here that anyone who wants to help improve the atmosphere or to get more involved in 1894 can try and move into or as close to block 115 as possible. The more singers we have in that area the better.
I tried to move 4 of us from 118 to 116 or 115 yesterday. By the time the website actually allowed me on the seat plan there wasn’t 4 together anywhere

I tried to move 4 of us from 118 to 116 or 115 yesterday. By the time the website actually allowed me on the seat plan there wasn’t 4 together anywhere
Id try again now if you can. We were relocating some members etc so there should be more space now. If not try 116. There will be more space the further away from the away fans you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.