Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

No, But thats not because I dont like or rate Dunnie. Jesus he's been the pick of a seriously average bunch of players but to me the word legend should really mean Legend.

For my money

Legends
Joe Mercer
Malcolm Allison
Bert Trautmann
Colin Bell
Mike Doyle
Tony Book
Franny Lee
Mike Summerbee
Paul Lake
Uwe Rosler

Fondly remembered
Gio Kinkladze
Shaun Goater
Richard Dunne
etc (this list would go on for ages)

Re: To: City Re: Richard Dunne

Spindash said:
Damocles said:
Dear Management of City,

I have just seen an interview with Richard Dunne regarding his move to Aston Villa. It seems he never wanted to leave, and was forced out of the club because 'we needed the money'. He wanted to stay and fight for his place, to help us achieve something. He said that he still loves the club, the fans and would want to come back.
All the PR spin in the world doesn't cover the fact that you've just sold a player who wants to play, who is good enough (hence his appearences this season), and understood the soul of the club after been here for 4.5 times the length you have.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks,
Damocles

The thought of the club reading this forum fills me with horror sometimes.

Ditto, delete it!

maine-road-ali said:
kramer said:
This Player of Year whats it actually mean? It must be taken in context of who else the OSC had to vote for. How many voted for him? I've been watching City for 45 years and never had the opportunity to vote!
if youre a member of an offical branch you get a vote form towards the end of the season.

How many members of the OSC are there The only dealings I've had with the OSC is when they turned up to the live SKY debate in the Social Club supporting Swales Therefore IMHO its a worthless award

bluemoonmatt said:
No, But thats not because I dont like or rate Dunnie. Jesus he's been the pick of a seriously average bunch of players but to me the word legend should really mean Legend.

For my money

Legends
Joe Mercer
Malcolm Allison
Bert Trautmann
Colin Bell
Mike Doyle
Tony Book
Franny Lee
Mike Summerbee
Paul Lake
Uwe Rosler

Fondly remembered
Gio Kinkladze
Shaun Goater
Richard Dunne

I know he comes on here but Lake a legend ?

He was a brilliant player that didnt get the chance to become a legend through an awful injury.

bluemoonmatt said:

For my money

Legends
Joe Mercer
Malcolm Allison
Bert Trautmann
Colin Bell
Mike Doyle
Tony Book
Franny Lee
Mike Summerbee
Paul Lake
Uwe Rosler

Fondly remembered
Gio Kinkladze
Shaun Goater
Richard Dunne
good shout this my sentiments fully in previous posts..

No.

As my understanding of it is, the forum is not censored to save the feelings of the club. That's a bad road to go down.

kramer said:
maine-road-ali said:
if youre a member of an offical branch you get a vote form towards the end of the season.

How many members of the OSC are there The only dealings I've had with the OSC is when they turned up to the live SKY debate in the Social Club supporting Swales Therefore IMHO its a worthless award
branches all over the country mate.... 25.000 members possibly maybe more...

Damocles said:
No.

As my understanding of it is, the forum is not censored to save the feelings of the club. That's a bad road to go down.

I have been a long time reader of this forum but some of your recent antics have prompted me to join as it seems that maybe a little power is going to your head;-)

FORWARD WITH DAMOCLES.

Maybe they do read this forum too much and let the dickheads win over this one.

bluealf said:
I know he comes on here but Lake a legend ?

He was a brilliant player that didnt get the chance to become a legend through an awful injury.

I'm judging legendary status on what I saw, and it would be harsh not to say he wasnt a 9 or a 10 out of 10 player. And while I wont doubt that Dunnie will always "have a soft spot" for us now, Lakey is and always has been blue to the core

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.