Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

Don't you think questions should be asked at the Club why the English players had been calling themselves "the quota"? The fact that the few English players - except Joe - are keen to move on is a worry in itself

Having some homegrown players should be important to any Club (and I'm not just talking the UEFA definition!

The English players that have moved on are simply not good enough apart from maybe Milner.

This article is so pathetic, so inaccurate and so needy in its bias that I would be looking to old episodes of Play School to get more understanding of the world.... Looking through the 'threatened, jealous' -shaped window, are we , Dickyboy |??

hF2qQq6.gif

Which English players,other than the very greedy Milner,were/are keen to move on?

Yup, there's err, Oh that brilliant defender who's refusing to sign a contract..... what's he called. We loaned him out last season....

What makes me laugh about this is the headlines regarding Jack Wilshere. I'm not an agenderist but it's amazing how his new contract offer is being reported. "Aresnal to double JW to scare off City", "Aresnal reward JW with new contract offer to stop interest from mega bucks Man City"

If it was the other way round and we made a contract offer it would be reported something like "City offer £50 million deal to player" or "City in £500,000 a week offer to young player".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.