Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

At the end of last season only two of the players bought in that spree were getting games - Fernando and Navas. For me, neither is any better than the players they replaced.

It's funny, but I could have sworn that Eliaquim Mangala played every minute of the last six games last season.

I must be losing it.

There are some really basic mistakes in that, makes me question if he's actually watched us this season with such ludicrous claims.

He should stick to putting his ugly mug on Sky, because it is absolutely clear he is not a journalist. I could write something to contradict what he said, but why waste my fingers on this utter garbage.

Its amazing how poster after poster line up to criticise and make highly personal insults to a guy who on the whole is correct in what he writes.
Our DoF has hardly set the world alight with his transfer dealings and has been allowed to hide behind the excuse of FFP. If you care to look at our
spending it has not been insignificant. The money has just not been spent wisely.

We are in huge hole regarding English / HG players and we are now forced to pay a huge premium and if the rumours are true we are even considering
a move for Delph to help plug the gap. That is the size of the hole we are in! This has been allowed to happen by the DoF. It is not an accident.

Keys in the past has been a supporter of City on his radio show on talkSPORT and often defended us when he had no need or cause to do so.

People need to stop immediately taking every article about City as a personal sleight or criticism of the club. It simply is not the case.

Its amazing how poster after poster line up to criticise and make highly personal insults to a guy who on the whole is correct in what he writes.
Our DoF has hardly set the world alight with his transfer dealings and has been allowed to hide behind the excuse of FFP. If you care to look at our
spending it has not been insignificant. The money has just not been spent wisely.

We are in huge hole regarding English / HG players and we are now forced to pay a huge premium and if the rumours are true we are even considering
a move for Delph to help plug the gap. That is the size of the hole we are in! This has been allowed to happen by the DoF. It is not an accident.

Keys in the past has been a supporter of City on his radio show on talkSPORT and often defended us when he had no need or cause to do so.

People need to stop immediately taking every article about City as a personal sleight or criticism of the club. It simply is not the case.

He's still a sweaty pervert, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.