Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

Has anyone not mention that we are now generating north of £350 million per annum and increasing with 0 debt to service and the corporate partnership world our yet uncharted platter?

Once we are saturated with the big connections we won't even need to have an instant noodle company to paper in the cracks.

Can't see the forest for the trees kind of writing.

And as of the end of last season we had the oldest squad in the Premiership.

But hey lets all ignore that because Keys is a biased rag and he has hairy hands.
The oldest squad stat is such a misnomer - using it as any kind of attack on the DoF is a nonsense. Whilst it may be factually correct it's not as though we've got a squad full of lads on their last legs.

And as of the end of last season we had the oldest squad in the Premiership.

But hey lets all ignore that because Keys is a biased rag and he has hairy hands.
Do you gain any points for having a younger squad?

If anyone's wondering, £300m = £160m

what about the winning of silverware and the money that's comes with it Manchester city also have picked up the champions league money for the last 5 years that's not news is it they only want to see what man city have spent lets forget that manchester city football club can now show a turn over of £350million a year and debt free unlike many others (THATS NOT NEWS)

COULD NOT GIVE A SHIT about what others think of Manchester city the real Manchester city are good for football like it or not

Richard keys spouts bollocks shocker, I got about halfway down the article and was mad at myself for even entertaining it. What a croc of shit.

He has exaggerate our spending since Mancini left by over £100m. Do you not think someone that makes a living in the media should be criticised for that.

He also doesnt seem to understand (nor do you) that 8 domestic players is required if you want a squad of 25 men all over the age of 21. Which we don't.
£140 million I believe but what's the odd £140 million between friends and a good story. ANd why does he write "Five in a 21 man UEFA penalty imposed squad"? Is he under the impression that we're still under sanctions? If not why raise it?

My favourite (perhaps not the correct word) bit is "So how much did it really cost to get rid of Mancini? For sure, hundreds of millions and counting. Most likely - a title or two", I could have sworn we'd won 1 out of the 2 titles since Mancini went, or is the twunt psychic? Or just hopeful?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.