Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

Gave up after the Milner first name on team sheet after Aguero part.

I laughed at that, too. Didn't he absolutely guarantee Guardiola was coming this summer too?

Don't know why people get upset. It's just bogstandard shock-jock clickbait, designed to get exactly the reaction from you lot that it has. There's not much news so he's sat there and thought for a bit about how to fill some space. Our signings have been patchy, so he's just exagerated that by a factor of ten to get a reaction.

Its amazing how poster after poster line up to criticise and make highly personal insults to a guy who on the whole is correct in what he writes.
Our DoF has hardly set the world alight with his transfer dealings and has been allowed to hide behind the excuse of FFP. If you care to look at our
spending it has not been insignificant. The money has just not been spent wisely.

We are in huge hole regarding English / HG players and we are now forced to pay a huge premium and if the rumours are true we are even considering
a move for Delph to help plug the gap. That is the size of the hole we are in! This has been allowed to happen by the DoF. It is not an accident.

Keys in the past has been a supporter of City on his radio show on talkSPORT and often defended us when he had no need or cause to do so.

People need to stop immediately taking every article about City as a personal sleight or criticism of the club. It simply is not the case.

I actually don't mind keys most of the time. His show on talksport was good a lot of the time. That said I'll never forget him saying on that show "there's big trouble at that club". I think this was in the season we won the league the first time, but earlier in the season.

A clear example of a presenter following "the script" given him by his producers. I'm not an agenda-ist but I defo think he was wumming the. And suspect he might be now for the purposes of getting RT's and FAV's etc.

Oh, and he is a misogynist and an overly hairy **** too

I actually don't mind keys most of the time. His show on talksport was good a lot of the time. That said I'll never forget him saying on that show "there's big trouble at that club". I think this was in the season we won the league the first time, but earlier in the season.

A clear example of a presenter following "the script" given him by his producers. I'm not an agenda-ist but I defo think he was wumming the. And suspect he might be now for the purposes of getting RT's and FAV's etc.

Oh, and he is a misogynist and an overly hairy **** too

But this is where the logic of the agenda berks falls down. Every article not overwhelmingly positive about City is attributed by them to somehow being there to get clicks/attention from fans of other clubs. Yet the attention they actually get is from City fans.

But this is where the logic of the agenda berks falls down. Every article not overwhelmingly positive about City is attributed by them to somehow being there to get clicks/attention from fans of other clubs. Yet the attention they actually get is from City fans.
Except that they only tend to get just the one click (on here at least) since it gets copy & pasted. Which makes you "non-agendist berks" wrong.

Except that they only tend to get just the one click (on here at least) since it gets copy & pasted. Which makes you "non-agendist berks" wrong.

PMSL!!!!

You think that only the 9 of us on this thread read that article?

I love when people think like that, like Bluemoon is Manchester City and football is played on the internet.

He’s correct in as much that we’ve neglected the home grown issue with recent transfers, but this wasn’t just an oversight, there’s hardly been a wealth of home grown talent available. Most of the “facts” he uses to back his argument up are false though so I can see why it would annoy a lot of people.

The point will be moot this time next year though so not to worry.

PMSL!!!!

You think that only the 9 of us on this thread read that article?

I love when people think like that, like Bluemoon is Manchester City and football is played on the internet.
Can you not read? Do you need someone to read my post to you and explain the big words? Or do you just cherry pick and then twist the bits that suits you.

In fact don't bother replying, I can already guess your response. Have a nice day bud.

The oldest squad stat is such a misnomer - using it as any kind of attack on the DoF is a nonsense. Whilst it may be factually correct it's not as though we've got a squad full of lads on their last legs.

No 'maybe' about it my friend. It is true. Where is the positive in that?
It wasn't the oldest squad in the PL when the DoF took up his position but it is now.
Does that indicate or suggest good forward planning to you? Well it certainly doesn't to me.
It leaves us where we are now, that is in a disadvantaged position of having to pay very big money for younger / English players in this window to redress the balance.
If you think that is good and that's how things should be done then that's OK for you. But I just happen to have a different opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Isn't that what Internet forums are for after all?

No 'maybe' about it my friend. It is true. Where is the positive in that?
It wasn't the oldest squad in the PL when the DoF took up his position but it is now.
Does that indicate or suggest good forward planning to you? Well it certainly doesn't to me.
It leaves us where we are now, that is in a disadvantaged position of having to pay very big money for younger / English players in this window to redress the balance.
If you think that is good and that's how things should be done then that's OK for you. But I just happen to have a different opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Isn't that what Internet forums are for after all?

It's full of rags in Toorak isn't it Blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.