Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

NOT my money, therefore it's not wasted, end of discussion

An interesting viewpoint and one i would almost support apart from the obvious fact that to become profitable that money has to come from somewhere and it does manifest itself in higher ticket prices and higher beer/food prices. Yes i do acknowledge we have some very cheap tickets as well.

ADUG is not a charity, as much as we wish that to be the case

Dear Richard
Im posting this from my apartment in Tampa Bay but dont have a picture of the view for you to enjoy.

So the sacking of Mancini has cost us a title or two?
He's been gone 2 years and we have won one title since then.

The other thing is City should stand firm with their valuation of Sterling and actually lower it each week! Liverpool have spent many many millions. City should say ''take XX amount or fuck off'' and watch them shit themselves when they realise they need to get the money back from the summer spending spree. Then when they pick the phone up.... reduce the offer....

Cant see this happening, given the choice Brenda and the owners would love to keep Sterling. If this Firmino geezer is as good as they make out him, coutinho and sterling could create all sorts of problems for the opposition. I can see Liverpool holding out for the 50 mill.

Cant see this happening, given the choice Brenda and the owners would love to keep Sterling. If this Firmino geezer is as good as they make out him, coutinho and sterling could create all sorts of problems for the opposition. I can see Liverpool holding out for the 50 mill.

Firmino = Overhyped by Pro-Liverpool media. Mind you he's not a bad player, but judging by his performances in the Copa he can't be that good - he missed a sitter i.e the target of an open goal for Brazil in the group stages. I could never picture Aguero doing that.

If he makes some good points - and he does. Then how can he be a cretin?
He only makes good points if you agree with what he's said. If you agree with what he's said then you have no understanding of what's happening at our club. Apart from getting the figures wrong (Close to £140 million) that he's used to deride us, he's basing his entire article on the notion that Mancini could/should have stayed on.
Well anyone with an ounce of sense will tell you that it was impossible for that to happen. Mancini had worked his way into an untenable position, he'd pushed his luck with the very highest hierarchy at the club then worked his way down through the players and onto the back room staff. He wanted us to shop at the top end of the transfer market and was understandably frustrated when we couldn't do that. The point is at that juncture, with FFP hanging over us it was impossible to make A list purchases and I imagine the movers and shakers at the club were well aware of that.
So in essence what Keys has wrote is a nonsense and the only people supporting his views are those who have an axe to grind with Txiki and Soriano.

Never liked the man. How the mighty are fallen - from the main presenter of the PL to an unemployed hack looking for senstionalist stories to gain attention

If he makes some good points - and he does. Then how can he be a cretin?

A broken clock is right twice a day.. I cannot stand the man but apart from getting his figures wrong I think he's pretty much bang on with the rest of it.
That has been covered already.....no,he doesn't.

Apologies, maybe you could ask for threads to be locked when you've decided the salient points have been covered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.