Richards in Olympic Squad

I suppose it depends upon if or not you have any enthusiasm for the Olympics - personally, I couldn’t give a fuck about them. Micah’s inclusion can only be bad news for City in my view. Others may and obviously do think differently.

Think Micah will be delighted to be part of the squad. We are more than covered with Zabaleta should he pick up a slight knock or be a bit tired come the start of the season. Think Micah will be much happier with a Gold/Silver Olympic medal rather than being part of an embarassing England squad.

Royaloak said:
I suppose it depends upon if or not you have any enthusiasm for the Olympics - personally, I couldn’t give a fuck about them. Micah’s inclusion can only be bad news for City in my view. Others may and obviously do think differently.

I'm with you on this the olympic football is a joke and should be for amateurs only

no one will watch it anyway

It's an absolute joke and an insult to Micah, the football finishes 1 week before our season starts and the day before the charity shield, hope he tells them where to stick it!!!

Is it definite that he will miss the start of the season? We better pray Zaba doesn't get injured or we might be playing Milner or Wabara at right-back if Kolo goes and our new defensive signing can't play RB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.