Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

He's right, he has improved a lot but he was that terrible he's only improved to a decent squad player at best.

Great athlete. Absolute dog turd technically. There's not a chance in hell he would go somewhere else to earn less.

That's why Micah will never develop into a top footballer like Kompany.

homers_brain.jpg

Oh Micah, you say you love City yet you talk to the Sun. I've always thought you weren't the brightest spark in the box but now I know it! Pablo for me everytime. Never moans and just gets on with his game. Maybe you should look to him as to how to behave. Goodbye and good luck!

He needs to learn that at a top club you don't play every week and that it's all about rotation. We've been lucky with injuries mostly this season but as it wears on he'll probably get more chances. We've got the FA cup coming up and the Europa coming back into play soon, I wouldn't mind but he's just played a full 90 against Arsenal FFS! Grow a brain lad.

How did I know it would be Shaun Custis that wrote this .
He is one of Fergies boys ,going on all there pre season tours ,and we all know slur Al would not let him do that if he did not do what he is told .
All anti City articles in the Sun are always written by him .
He should be reminded of that and barred from interviewing City players .

Do yourself a favour Richards, convert to a winger, because you cannot fucking defend, Kolo and Komps saved your arse god knows how many times v Arsenal because you were torn to shreds by Van Rapist and Nasri. You'd be better off at somewhere like....well, tbh I'm not really arsed where you end up. The one player I just cannot get behind because he's such a liability, and I know I'll get criticised for that comment but I've wanted him gone for nearly 2 years and hopefully he might just go now.

JohnMaddocksAxe Post subject: Re: Micah Richards - new leaf?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Posts: 1942 Christ, I read the first page of this thread and was astonished. I thought that the Richards' Haters (I was going to say critics, but I'm not talking about critics who make a reasoned judgement on performance, I'm talking about those whose criticism is always tinged with vitriol towards him and desperate not to give him any praise - and there has been lots of them on here) had gone away.

However, it was somehow reassuring that they made their presence felt more as the thread went on.

MightyQuinn please don't tell me you did'nt know Richards was a snidey ****, what sort of character feigns injury when he's caught out of position? (answers on a postcard). He done the 'fuck you i'm alright Jack' trick again the other week forcing Kompany to perform the smoothy turn, Mancini clocked it, Kompany snarled and had words, folk on here thought he had a good game.

In terms of full backs he's fighting with Boetang for 3rd choice i.e. a spot on the bench.

If he's not happy with that it's understandable so we should allow him to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.