Rishi Sunak

See the economy shrank again. Welcome to the future.
'Oh, but we're doing better than Germany' they say.

Neatly forgetting that our GDP is 70% of theirs. (About 90% before Brexit). And yes, their per capita GDP is higher too, so don't think you can get away with that either.

'Oh, but we're doing better than Germany' they say.

Neatly forgetting that our GDP is 70% of theirs. (About 90% before Brexit). And yes, their per capita GDP is higher too, so don't think you can get away with that either.

That's a poor response - you didn't mention a comparison with how it was under the previous Labour government at all!

Agreed but Starmer is a good orator but have my doubts because he threw Thatchers name into the mix, without needing to and gave the media something to talk about. He can’t afford to be careless with words in the run up to GE
Interesting perspective. I think he's ok, generally speaks clearly when he chooses to (which isn't always, given how often he has to evade or deny something he said previously), but his style is very boring.

Interesting perspective. I think he's ok, generally speaks clearly when he chooses to (which isn't always, given how often he has to evade or deny something he said previously), but his style is very boring.
Nothing wrong with boring , we need someone boring and sensible to sort out our current shitshow of a country

Nothing wrong with boring , we need someone boring and sensible to sort out our current shitshow of a country
boring is fine by me if someone is competent and has the right policies (I'm not convinced KS does but we will see) - I was just making the point that he is a boring orator, in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.