Rishi Sunak

Sunak sticks to his script, pandering to the likes of the wum(s), and he forgets there's a guest in his house with an awful experience that makes what he said simply crass.

There was a Tory MP who spoke about his own suicide attempt and his medical and mental recovery. Sunak thanked him for his bravery in talking about it. I didn't see that (so I'm told) at the end of PMQ Sunak walked back out past the Speaker, Starmer went over to speak to the Tory MP.

You're not a real person are you?

You've just put about a dozen tropes through a nonsense generator and come out with this.

You're complaining about people using cis and saying people can't change their gender. Well yes you can, gender isn't the same as biological sex. That's why we use the word gender instead of sex.

Also FYI, "cis" didn't originated with the trans community it was first coined by doctors to differentiate. Almost no one uses it unless in the context of not trans because trans is related to the conversation.

If you spent time reading longform or even medium form content rather than short snappy propaganda on social media you wouldn't be so wrong and you might change from a blithering idiot to someone who has some basic grasp of what they are talking about.

No, all of that is true. Right now, my house is surrounded by Venezuelan, Chinese, black, Russian, and Mexican gangs, and they say they won't leave until they trans me. Ignore this issue at your own peril.

No, all of that is true. Right now, my house is surrounded by Venezuelan, Chinese, black, Russian, and Mexican gangs, and they say they won't leave until they trans me. Ignore this issue at your own peril.
There's a TikTok account in that begging to be monitised.

No teacher worth their salt will refer to one of their children as a cat. My missus is a teacher and the consensus amongst herself and her peers is they won't and shouldn't be pandering in such a fashion.
Jon Ronson traced this nonsense about identifying as a cat to an American school which had a bucket of cat litter in each classroom, for use as a toilet in the event of them having to lock themselves in should there be a shooter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.