Rishi Sunak

It’s humour, not playing the victim.
Still, you seem to think you know what I’m thinking so crack on.

Apologies.

Must remember that reading a post and making a judgment about someone’s character isn’t for everyone ;-)

Jon Ronson traced this nonsense about identifying as a cat to an American school which had a bucket of cat litter in each classroom, for use as a toilet in the event of them having to lock themselves in should there be a shooter.
And I can confidently assure you that school will be an exception. Not a rule.

Assuming of course Jon Ronson, a known satirist, wasn't being tongue in cheek.

I chuckled at your joke about the Kings cancer before.

Very droll.

Surprised to read it from you though given your stance on anyone with a perceived lack of empathy.
Your humour bypass procedure was successful, I see.

Posting something in a joke thread is totally different to posting it in a thread about his health.

It was a joke aimed at Andrew anyway, but you knew that really.

John/Eleanor Rykener, a male-bodied Briton arrested in 1394 while living and doing sex work dressed as a woman, has been interpreted by some contemporary scholars as transgender.

So this has been going on since at least the time of Richard II when the only form of land transport was the horse or ox cart and when many people were still serfs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.