Rishi Sunak

It has an impact on me, as a woman.

I don't care to be called "a woman who menstruates" or anything similar. I'm a woman---an adult human female. I'm not some sub category.
I don't (and won't) want to have to insert my preferred pronoun on my signature email at work. I'm a woman. That's it.

I don't want to have biological men competing in sports against my female counterparts. It's unfair and ridiculous.
I don't want biological men telling me I'm a bigot because I don't accept they are the same as me.

I don't want to share the same toilet as a biological man.

I don't want to impede any other persons way of living, but I'm damn sure they shouldn't be allowed to impede on mine either.
Good for you, totally agree with you

Avoid the Royal Exchange Theatre, which has a big notice telling you to use the toilet you feel comfortable in. So a woman can walk in the Gents if she feels 'comfortable'. This must be legal under current law, which makes me wonder if (like so many things) the usual arrangements are just a convention and not enforceable.

In fairness, I do think this is a legitimate concern - if it encourages men to enter the room to molest women. I have an idea though that the really dangerous men don't put on a dress, and certainly would not allow the normal conventions to stop them.

In fairness, I do think this is a legitimate concern - if it encourages men to enter the room to molest women. I have an idea though that the really dangerous men don't put on a dress, and certainly would not allow the normal conventions to stop them.

Tell that to the women attacked in Scotland by the geezer pretending to be a woman who Krankie wanted to send to a woman's prison.

I never use a bus or a train. Planes? I go in because it's one person use at a time.

Many other toilet facilities, and changing rooms in shops, are communal.

And they are mostly private cubicles, so you don't have to see naked oddballs walking about.

The communal facilities at both my local swimming pools are far more suitable for families, single fathers can take their young daughters swimming without having to change in an open changing room with adult men.

They also have bars over the top over the top of cubicles to prevent peeping by pervs.

Excluding supermarkets most shops don't have toilets, other than at a bar or restaurant, cafe etc there isn't usually one for public use.

Thank you.
Makes a difference from those who like a little sniggering about such things.
They wouldn't dare do it with someone who was transgender.
I fully understand your concern about the toilet situation, I think it’s fair to ask questions. I’m also 100% behind you when it comes to the sporting side. It makes a mockery of things and doesn’t help the trans cause tbh.

And they are mostly private cubicles, so you don't have to see naked oddballs walking about.

The communal facilities at both my local swimming pools are far more suitable for families, single fathers can take their young daughters swimming without having to change in an open changing room with adult men.

They also have bars over the top over the top of cubicles to prevent peeping by pervs.

Excluding supermarkets most shops don't have toilets, other than at a bar or restaurant, cafe etc there isn't usually one for public use.

With all due respect....it isn't up to you what I should feel comfortable or uncomfortable about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.