Rishi Sunak

This had real "I'd do this as a powerpoint but we sold the microfiche to a donor for £1 and have tried doing it on Windows 98 but the dial up is too slow today so I'll do it on a flipchart and show you all as much as I can remember - wish me luck " vibes

The house looks like it’s about to cry.

Women have always felt safe in their own facilities, somewhere they can interact with other woman doing women's thing like addressing their make up, hair etc. Adding an 18 stone brickie dressed as a woman is just wrong on all levels
Exactly. It's where women feel "safe"

I think dehumanising sums up the Pm and the party at this moment in time.
They are going down a dark path with some of the rhetoric we hear from them.
Let’s hope the next batch of Tory MPs coming through the ranks are a bit more empathetic than the current mob.

Avoid the Royal Exchange Theatre, which has a big notice telling you to use the toilet you feel comfortable in. So a woman can walk in the Gents if she feels 'comfortable'. This must be legal under current law, which makes me wonder if (like so many things) the usual arrangements are just a convention and not enforceable.

In fairness, I do think this is a legitimate concern - if it encourages men to enter the room to molest women. I have an idea though that the really dangerous men don't put on a dress, and certainly would not allow the normal conventions to stop them.

I think it’s a legitimate concern. You never really hear about the dangers of the alternative either, which is in terms of judging a lot of the pubs near me, I’m not sure men’s toilets in a lot of places could be considered a safe space for a trans woman either.

Does seem like a lot of this debate seems to focus on the minority or a minority though.

QUOTE="Mr Kobayashi, post: 16863075, member: 87825"]
And they are mostly private cubicles, so you don't have to see naked oddballs walking about.

The communal facilities at both my local swimming pools are far more suitable for families, single fathers can take their young daughters swimming without having to change in an open changing room with adult men.

They also have bars over the top over the top of cubicles to prevent peeping by pervs.

Excluding supermarkets most shops don't have toilets, other than at a bar or restaurant, cafe etc there isn't usually one for public use.

With all due respect....it isn't up to you what I should feel comfortable or uncomfortable about.
[/QUOTE]

I've not done that and tbh that isn't my concern. I don't really care, you're one person.

If you don't feel comfortable doing something you won't do it. If you want a female only gym or swimming pool you'll find it.

The world's moved on, most younger women don't seem to give a shit about the things that so distresses you. If you want facilities that make you feel more comfortable kick up more of a fuss about it.

Get lockable doors on changing rooms rather than curtains. There isn't really a good reason why they aren't on all major chains split sex facilities.

Most of the excesses of unisex spaces are due to cost cutting not because of "gender ideology" or LGBT activism.

I wonder have they ever thought governing the country might improve their prospects

You have to go back to the last century to find a time when they weren't sacrificing the country on the altar of their own internal psychodramas, ideological obsessions and donor interests. How far back into that century is a matter of debate too.

Women have always felt safe in their own facilities, somewhere they can interact with other woman doing women's thing like addressing their make up, hair etc. Adding an 18 stone brickie dressed as a woman is just wrong on all levels
All they need is a safe space to talk about hair and make up because they are all the same..... anybody who disagrees is some sort of misogynist..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.