Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by ADegenerate, 21 Jul 2018.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I haven't, but I was at the game.

Perhaps yu can tell me how many times he went outside his defender instead of inside, & what happened when he did.

2. Pam

Pam

Give the lad some time.

3. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

He used to be a big fish in a small pond ,now he is just one of half a dozen excellent players who can create things from nothing , give him time to settle and scoring a goal would certainly help.

4. peace frog

peace frog

he will settle hopefully and come into his own in the 2nd half of the season , but he does seem a little one dimensional

5. Benarbia

Benarbia

I worry he’s one of those players who looks amazing in a shit team but seems out his depth when paced at a higher level

6. karen7

karen7

Give him chance,some of our best players took a season to fully adapt to pep or are you just being you?

7. waspish

waspish

The step up from Leicester must of shocked him especially In training where he sees players 5+ years younger than him on par with his ability or better. Think it take time for him to settle in.

8. bondsman

bondsman

Too early to judge I guess. He will improve I’m sure but those on here saying he’s better than hazard must be out of their mind. He looks frightened at present. Hope he’s not another bony, looks good for one season and at a small club where he’s the main man and gets a bit of a free pass. He’s way behind Leroy and raheem at the min.

9. waspish

waspish

He has been one of Leicesters best player over the last few years.

10. blue ranger

blue ranger

Desperate for him to do well but thought his cameo today was poor. Would like to see him get a start in mid week and hope he comes good. Class is permanent and he has lots of it.