Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was against a disjointed Bayern. His real test will be in the PL, he has the class most definitely, just hope he can stay out of the treatment room and deliver on the field. It’s going to be interesting to see how he “slots in” because he will not want to be a rotational player.
I don't want our players to "slot in". I want them to work and fight for a first team place. KDB is first on the team sheet and still works his bollocks off for his team mates. I haven't seen any evidence why Mahrez shouldn't have a great attitude.

That was against a disjointed Bayern. His real test will be in the PL, he has the class most definitely, just hope he can stay out of the treatment room and deliver on the field. It’s going to be interesting to see how he “slots in” because he will not want to be a rotational player.
FFS. He can only play what’s in front of him. How do you know he won’t play for the team? He’s said himself he needs to fight for his place. As for staying out of the treatment room, he wasn’t injured once at Leicester. He picked up an unlucky knock last night. Give the guy a break and stop looking to find faults to moan about.

Please prove me wrong Riyad.

Turn it in please pal,your constant negativity is unwanted.

The lad is a great player who obviously hasn't got any attitude issues as otherwise we would not have signed him.He simply wanted his dream move after being promised such and then subsequently seeing it scuppered.

Some nice touches and brilliant vision last night,the injury looked very minor.

Probably out for about a 3 weeks. He’s got his move, I didn’t think we needed him after his petulance and throwing his toys out the pram at Leicester.
I really hope he turns it around. If he starts thinking he’s the next coming, he might be in for a shock.

1. Based on what?
2. Turns what around?
3. When has he thought he was the 2nd coming?
4. Prove you wrong about what?

Probably out for about a 3 weeks. He’s got his move, I didn’t think we needed him after his petulance and throwing his toys out the pram at Leicester.
I really hope he turns it around. If he starts thinking he’s the next coming, he might be in for a shock.
Fuckin hell your a barrel of laugh’s

******** Sleeper alert *********
******** Sleeper alert *********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.