Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Mahrez has done ok overall.

People should have a read of the threads discussing Sterling, Sane and Bernardo’s first 4 months here if they want to see some lethal & rash criticism.

Mahrez is a quality player but still looks unsure when in possession. I compare him to Sane and Sterling as he plays the same position and I feel left frustrated when he cuts back nearly every single time. Compare to Sane and Sterling who mix it up and when left one on one will go a the man. Its exciting watching those players. They make things happen. Mahrez isn't doing that.

Mahrez is a quality player but still looks unsure when in possession. I compare him to Sane and Sterling as he plays the same position and I feel left frustrated when he cuts back nearly every single time. Compare to Sane and Sterling who mix it up and when left one on one will go a the man. Its exciting watching those players. They make things happen. Mahrez isn't doing that.
Why would you compare them just because they play in the same position? he has a different skill set,we need a mixster and he has onlu been here 3-4 months,he hasn't quite found his groove but is scoring and assisting,he is doing ok

Don’t think Mahrez has the explosive pace of Sterling and Sane. I would like to see him beat a man.

Why would you compare them just because they play in the same position? he has a different skill set,we need a mixster and he has onlu been here 3-4 months,he hasn't quite found his groove but is scoring and assisting,he is doing ok
What? Of course you compare players who play the same position. I think he's got plenty more to offer and I think it will come in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.