Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are all different,no 2 are the same

Sorry Karen but trying to stop people comparing our 3 wingers who compete against each other for 2 spots is one of the weirdest things I've seen.

Obviously they get compared against each other, just like Sterling and Aguero and Delph or Mendy, Stones/Laporte/Otamendi.

Also what is a mixster?

I hate myself for thinking this - I don't really like him and am not convinced he will reach the status of some of our other players. Cant quite put my finger on why I feel this way- he seems to play too selfishly. Just watching Kev and Sergio after injuries work harder than him doesn't help me at all. My opinion may change but he needs to show more for me and oh yes remember when Kev is in the team he takes the set pieces!

He would rather take a shot that he's got 5-10% chance of scoring than play it across the goal for players waiting.

It's been a consistent thing all season, but today he did it in the 75th minute or so and the 3 players waiting for a tap in - Sterling, Gundogan and Jesus - all threw their hands up in complete disgust.

At the moment, he is the absolute opposite of what we are. Everything we have achieved over the past 12 months has been about the team and currently he plays for himself. Walking around for 90 mins with his finger up his arse and coming alive for 5 or 6 moments a game, that might have been fine at Leicester, it is not fine here.

We have had other players who have taken a season to come good but on tonight's showing I would have Diaz as Sterlings deputy on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.