Roberto publicly criticizing players...

WNRH said:
de niro said:
i dont think bob was the boards first choice, i think he had a fair amount of backing though enough in fact to get the job.it does'nt mean though he keeps that support, he does upset all and sundry, just ask bellers, ade and ireland.now you could say stephen had lost it but craig and ade would be very handy to have around at the moment.
you may think i talk shit but i post as i see it, if a player or bob does well i'll say so, if not i'll say that too.i have'nt actually called mancini for any decision though, i've just agreed with people in that bob will do well to stay here regardless of where we finish.

Stephen Ireland, Craig Bellamy and Emmanuel Adebayor and i will also add Carlos Tevez into that group of players who have fell out with Mancini. You couldn't of named three more volatile, whinging, moaning and hard to deal with players if you tried. I haven't heard of any Mancini problems with Silva, Kompany, Hart, Zabaleta?

you will do, maybe not to the scale of the others but you will do.
as i say we as fans dont care who he falls out with,sells or loans out as long as the results are there to back up the managers actions, at the moment they are not so he is going to get pelters and rightly so.craig bellamy is worth ten yaya toure, kolorov and others.
of all the players we have got shut of bellers is the one we've missed the most, all season.

WNRH said:
Stephen Ireland, Craig Bellamy and Emmanuel Adebayor and i will also add Carlos Tevez into that group of players who have fell out with Mancini. You couldn't of named three more volatile, whinging, moaning and hard to deal with players if you tried. I haven't heard of any Mancini problems with Silva, Kompany, Hart, Zabaleta?

That is a very good point. It's funny that the 'professionals' under Mancini appear to thrive under him but those with delicate temperaments don't appear to like him. Hopefully Balotelli will prove this theory wrong and we'll find out that the other players were just all here on a Tafia spy mission.

Bluemoon115 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Come on mate, this one has bells on it. Mancini is talking about a player whom he paid big money for and who's own managerial reputation is on the line for. Not that there is anything in the article you would particular be arsed about if you didn't have an agenda of course.

Hughes left Elano hanging out to dry and a lot of our fans bought it. After every defeat there was thread after thread on here about how shit Elano was and of course it was a distraction from Hughes doing a shit job with the same players and then some that Sven had. The Tafia spin machine went into over drive about how Elano was evil and at the root of all problems along with Sven's training regime and how his own players always play much better in the second half of the season.

The worst thing is he's still at it now and our fans are still buying it. The press interview where he says he's proud of his buys here (funny that as I didn't see him putting in a £22m bid for Lescott or £18m for RSC this past summer) and the handshake show him up to be a very bitter man.

He didn't seem to have these morals when he walked out on Blackburn.
Hughes was wank.

This is about how Mancini should be better.
It's just my opinion but I'd say being straight up and saying 'although he scored a good goal he can play better' is better than letting out snide negative leaks about a player, I'd say it's far far better.

de niro said:
WNRH said:

as i say we as fans dont care who he falls out with,sells or loans out as long as the results are there to back up the managers actions, at the moment they are not so he is going to get pelters and rightly so.craig bellamy is worth ten yaya toure, kolorov and others.
of all the players we have got shut of bellers is the one we've missed the most, all season.

Bellamy is debateable purely for the fact that which Bellamy were you going to get and also his aura around other players. Bellamy would not stand for any of Balotelli's antics so you are then left with upsetting a player that produces week in week out, or a player who under any other manager apart from Hughes performs when he wants.

Craig Bellamy leaving this club was the best thing for the club as a whole and in the long run. There is no doubt we could use a player of his ability but you cannot risk him causing upsets amongst the squad when he is not guaranteed to perform every week.

de niro said:
WNRH said:

Sorry mate.

Yaya Toure:
ASEC Mimosas
Côte d'Ivoire Premier Division: 2001

Olympiacos
Super League Greece: 2005–06
Greek Cup: 2005–06

FC Barcelona
La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10
Copa del Rey: 2008–09
Supercopa de España: 2009
UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
UEFA Super Cup: 2009
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Craig Bellamy:
Scottish Cup: 2005

Produced fuck all in his last six months here, hardly standing out in the 2nd tear of English football, a twat.

WNRH said:
de niro said:

Bellamy is debateable purely for the fact that which Bellamy were you going to get and also his aura around other players. Bellamy would not stand for any of Balotelli's antics so you are then left with upsetting a player that produces week in week out, or a player who under any other manager apart from Hughes performs when he wants.

Craig Bellamy leaving this club was the best thing for the club as a whole and in the long run. There is no doubt we could use a player of his ability but you cannot risk him causing upsets amongst the squad when he is not guaranteed to perform every week.
Bellamy has a great attitude to the game, but his knee injury wasn't going away. He has 8 Championship goals to his credit this season and is arguably Cardiff's 3rd best forward. Sadly we've seen the best of Craig and we all know it

This board is the same after every defeat (or even draw as it is)...Tottenham are brilliant, Bellamy would have won us that game, we're negative, we'll not finish top 4, Jose Mourinho etc etc

Let's get some things straight;

Hughes was a snide c*** who deliberately leaked thing to the press. Mancini is saying his players need to improve.
Bellamy played well once in every 5 games but because he ran around a bit he was a hero.
Saying Bellamy is worth 10 Yaya Toures is the ramblings of a mad man.

sweep said:
de niro said:
Sorry mate.

Yaya Toure:
ASEC Mimosas
Côte d'Ivoire Premier Division: 2001

Olympiacos
Super League Greece: 2005–06
Greek Cup: 2005–06

FC Barcelona
La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10
Copa del Rey: 2008–09
Supercopa de España: 2009
UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
UEFA Super Cup: 2009
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Craig Bellamy:
Scottish Cup: 2005

Produced fuck all in his last six months here, hardly standing out in the 2nd tear of English football, a twat.

well craig did it the prem, its the fire in the belly i was actually refering to, he does have ability, abilty that bob has never replaced.ok he's abit wild at times but i can say hand on my heart we'd have more points and more goals had he stayed.
thats assuming bob allowed him over the half way line.

jay_mcfc said:
This board is the same after every defeat (or even draw as it is)...Tottenham are brilliant, Bellamy would have won us that game, we're negative, we'll not finish top 4, Jose Mourinho etc etc

Hughes was a snide c*** who deliberately leaked thing to the press. Mancini is saying his players need to improve.
Bellamy played well once in every 5 games but because he ran around a bit he was a hero.
10 goals and 10 assists says otherwise.

Half of each came under Mancini.

As you were...

jay_mcfc said:

I'm pretty sure there would be 10-20 suicides among the board members here six months into Mourinho's first season if he comes here.

It's going to be hard. Sometimes I think the money has had an effect subconsciously in that supporters fall into the trap of believing all you do to win games is slot someone better in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.