Roberto publicly criticizing players...

Clubber said:
de niro said:
its common knowledge that jose did a u turn, bob got a stay of execution.
Is it?!!!!

You do talk some shit. Last thing I heard was that Mancini was the boards choice, and I am glad he is, as he has shown he can perform on both, high and low profile jobs, positions.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but it does make for a good head line and a scapegoat. De Niro, don't don't cry when posters slag you when you make one bad decision (rare occasion?!!!) as you seem happy enough to slag Mancini when he doesn't make one.

i dont think bob was the boards first choice, i think he had a fair amount of backing though enough in fact to get the job.it does'nt mean though he keeps that support, he does upset all and sundry, just ask bellers, ade and ireland.now you could say stephen had lost it but craig and ade would be very handy to have around at the moment.
you may think i talk shit but i post as i see it, if a player or bob does well i'll say so, if not i'll say that too.i have'nt actually called mancini for any decision though, i've just agreed with people in that bob will do well to stay here regardless of where we finish.

Bluemoon115 said:
I remember Hughes being metaphorically castrated for doing this.

But Mancini never played for United.

Come on mate, this one has bells on it. Mancini is talking about a player whom he paid big money for and who's own managerial reputation is on the line for. Not that there is anything in the article you would particular be arsed about if you didn't have an agenda of course.

Hughes left Elano hanging out to dry and a lot of our fans bought it. After every defeat there was thread after thread on here about how shit Elano was and of course it was a distraction from Hughes doing a shit job with the same players and then some that Sven had. The Tafia spin machine went into over drive about how Elano was evil and at the root of all problems along with Sven's training regime and how his own players always play much better in the second half of the season.

The worst thing is he's still at it now and our fans are still buying it. The press interview where he says he's proud of his buys here (funny that as I didn't see him putting in a £22m bid for Lescott or £18m for RSC this past summer) and the handshake show him up to be a very bitter man.

He didn't seem to have these morals when he walked out on Blackburn.

jay_mcfc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I remember Hughes being metaphorically castrated for doing this.

But Mancini never played for United.

Come on mate, this one has bells on it. Mancini is talking about a player whom he paid big money for and who's own managerial reputation is on the line for. Not that there is anything in the article you would particular be arsed about if you didn't have an agenda of course.

Hughes left Elano hanging out to dry and a lot of our fans bought it. After every defeat there was thread after thread on here about how shit Elano was and of course it was a distraction from Hughes doing a shit job with the same players and then some that Sven had. The Tafia spin machine went into over drive about how Elano was evil and at the root of all problems along with Sven's training regime and how his own players always play much better in the second half of the season.

The worst thing is he's still at it now and our fans are still buying it. The press interview where he says he's proud of his buys here (funny that as I didn't see him putting in a £22m bid for Lescott or £18m for RSC this past summer) and the handshake show him up to be a very bitter man.

He didn't seem to have these morals when he walked out on Blackburn.
Hughes was wank.

This is about how Mancini should be better.

de niro said:
Clubber said:
Is it?!!!!

You do talk some shit. Last thing I heard was that Mancini was the boards choice, and I am glad he is, as he has shown he can perform on both, high and low profile jobs, positions.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but it does make for a good head line and a scapegoat. De Niro, don't don't cry when posters slag you when you make one bad decision (rare occasion?!!!) as you seem happy enough to slag Mancini when he doesn't make one.

i dont think bob was the boards first choice, i think he had a fair amount of backing though enough in fact to get the job.it does'nt mean though he keeps that support, he does upset all and sundry, just ask bellers, ade and ireland.now you could say stephen had lost it but craig and ade would be very handy to have around at the moment.
you may think i talk shit but i post as i see it, if a player or bob does well i'll say so, if not i'll say that too.i have'nt actually called mancini for any decision though, i've just agreed with people in that bob will do well to stay here regardless of where we finish.

Stephen Ireland, Craig Bellamy and Emmanuel Adebayor and i will also add Carlos Tevez into that group of players who have fell out with Mancini. You couldn't of named three more volatile, whinging, moaning and hard to deal with players if you tried. I haven't heard of any Mancini problems with Silva, Kompany, Hart, Zabaleta?

scorer said:
You're absolutely right about the Fulham manager, but that is more to do with an opinion of calibre, Mancini has it Fulhams manager does not possess and ounce of it in my opinion.

That said at this moment in time I would prefer to stick with Mancini rather than have another two years of change and upheaval. I know its a risk and could offset any progress of winning trophies for three years.

I guess we all have our favourites... the Fulham manager never was anywhere on my list...City boss or not.

Mancini is top of my list right now and I guess when he delivers the FA cup and/or the Europa League he will be on lots of other peoples lists too.... eveb though he probably isn't right now.

That's fair enough... i think the Europa league is our best chance. European football suits Mncini's mantra. I think we'll fail to really take on the title sitting back against every team in the premiership though.

WNRH said:
de niro said:

Stephen Ireland, Craig Bellamy and Emmanuel Adebayor and i will also add Carlos Tevez into that group of players who have fell out with Mancini. You couldn't of named three more volatile, whinging, moaning and hard to deal with players if you tried. I haven't heard of any Mancini problems with Silva, Kompany, Hart, Zabaleta?

How many players have you heard come out and support what Mancini is doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.