Roberto publicly criticizing players...

taconinja said:
jay_mcfc said:
This board is the same after every defeat (or even draw as it is)...Tottenham are brilliant, Bellamy would have won us that game, we're negative, we'll not finish top 4, Jose Mourinho etc etc

Let's get some things straight;

Hughes was a snide c*** who deliberately leaked thing to the press. Mancini is saying his players need to improve.
Bellamy played well once in every 5 games but because he ran around a bit he was a hero.
Saying Bellamy is worth 10 Yaya Toures is the ramblings of a mad man.
I'm pretty sure there would be 10-20 suicides among the board members here six months into Mourinho's first season if he comes here.

It's going to be hard. Sometimes I think the money has had an effect subconsciously in that supporters fall into the trap of believing all you do to win games is slot someone better in.
Hehehe.

You never saw a jay post when Hughes was in charge...

Hahahahaha.

Bluemoon115 said:
taconinja said:
I'm pretty sure there would be 10-20 suicides among the board members here six months into Mourinho's first season if he comes here.

It's going to be hard. Sometimes I think the money has had an effect subconsciously in that supporters fall into the trap of believing all you do to win games is slot someone better in.
Hehehe.

Hahahahaha.

did i mention i liked hughes? i was pleased with our progress under him.

Bluemoon115 said:
10 goals and 10 assists says otherwise.

Half of each came under Mancini.

As you were...

What the fuck does that mean? Off the top of my head I remember him scoring twice in at least two games. I can't be arsed looking for his stats at this time of night but I'll tell you what I recall and that was Bellamy playing well once every 5 games, taking the plaudits then being shite for a few games.

The Bellamy wankfest on here, considering how little he's done in the championship, is embarrassing.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 am --<br /><br />
Bluemoon115 said:
Hehehe.

Hahahahaha.

Trust me, if we were in the third division and didn't have a pot to piss in I wouldn't want that c**t anywhere near my club.

de niro said:
sweep said:
Sorry mate.

Yaya Toure:
ASEC Mimosas
Côte d'Ivoire Premier Division: 2001

Olympiacos
Super League Greece: 2005–06
Greek Cup: 2005–06

FC Barcelona
La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10
Copa del Rey: 2008–09
Supercopa de España: 2009
UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
UEFA Super Cup: 2009
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Craig Bellamy:
Scottish Cup: 2005

Produced fuck all in his last six months here, hardly standing out in the 2nd tear of English football, a twat.

well craig did it the prem, its the fire in the belly i was actually refering to, he does have ability, abilty that bob has never replaced.ok he's abit wild at times but i can say hand on my heart we'd have more points and more goals had he stayed.
thats assuming bob allowed him over the half way line.
But that fire in the belly did nothing that could be called productive on the pitch in his last half season, he hardly scored, got few if any assists and his passing was rotten in that period (in fact his most memorable moment of that time was passing the ball to the rags for them to score in the league derby) so I completely disagree that he'd have got us more points or goals this season.

sweep said:
de niro said:
well craig did it the prem, its the fire in the belly i was actually refering to, he does have ability, abilty that bob has never replaced.ok he's abit wild at times but i can say hand on my heart we'd have more points and more goals had he stayed.
thats assuming bob allowed him over the half way line.
But that fire in the belly did nothing that could be called productive on the pitch in his last half season, he hardly scored, got few if any assists and his passing was rotten in that period (in fact his most memorable moment of that time was passing the ball to the rags for them to score in the league derby) so I completely disagree that he'd have got us more points or goals this season.

and don't forget letting the spurs player get passed him with ease for the Crouch winner aswell. Craig Bellamy is a con artist, it is not suprising that he has won fuck all in his career despite playing for some top clubs.

WNRH said:
sweep said:

and don't forget letting the spurs player get passed him with ease for the Crouch winner aswell. Craig Bellamy is a con artist, it is not suprising that he has won fuck all in his career despite playing for some top clubs.

I love the myth that Craig Bellamy had a bad 2nd half of the season last year.He didn't. And it's not just a question of him trying hard so that means he is a great player but look at what really happened.

Jan 2010 Blackburn had a good game in a 4.1 win
" " Portsmouth only sub but was excellent when he came on
Feb 2010 Stoke away in cup.Good game scored the equaliser
" " Chelsea away he was magnificent and scored 2
March 2010 Fulham away win he set up the 2 goals
April 2010 Burnley away he scored 1 and played very well 6.1 win
" " Brum home 5 1 win played well set one up

Not bad for someone who was supposed to have been shocking in the 2nd half of the season? But a player doesnt always have to score a great goal or set one up out of nothing to be of real value to a team.It is also the fact that he is always a genuine threat with his pace and ability and the opposition cannot just press up on us knowing we have real pace to get in behind. Plus of course the passion and effort which I am sure you don't think is of value. I wish to hell all the players had that as they clearly don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.