Roberto publicly criticizing players...

greeny-ctid said:
ICT-Tam said:
Get a fucking grip, you'd think the fans of a club who've been through as many shite managers as we have would actually give the guy the time he needs. As it stands, we're on track to finish top 4, all the bluemoon "experts" can predict all the misery they fucking like but that won't change the fact we're in the top four. People complaining about individuals, we have one individual and thats tevez, as good as he is, he isnt going to ever be effective with another striker. The same Tevez whose agent tried to de-rail our season, top bloke he is! There isnt a manager on earth who can deal with Tevez, or his agent, or whoever makes his decisions. Mourinho isn't coming, and Mancini is going no-where.

sorry mate but its on the cards. I love mancini to bits and pieces and want he to be our manager for ever and a day but i think he will go tbh ...

but if the board are planing on getting rid we need to sing his name all game every game if we want him to stay!

Why would Mourinho have agreed to leave a club halfway through what could be there most succesful season for a decade? There isnt a person on earth who can predict Mourinho, so unless your mate is actually Mourinho, then no, its not on the cards.

ICT-Tam said:
greeny-ctid said:
sorry mate but its on the cards. I love mancini to bits and pieces and want he to be our manager for ever and a day but i think he will go tbh ...

but if the board are planing on getting rid we need to sing his name all game every game if we want him to stay!

Why would Mourinho have agreed to leave a club halfway through what could be there most succesful season for a decade? There isnt a person on earth who can predict Mourinho, so unless your mate is actually Mourinho, then no, its not on the cards.

apart from madrid have no money to spend and he isnt happy acording to reports i am just saying you cant rule out anything.

Who is coach MCFC: Tevez, Platt or Mancini? Mancini have not authority in team. City with Mancini = Europa league next season.

Three weeks from now...

ICT-Tam said:
Get a fucking grip, you'd think the fans of a club who've been through as many shite managers as we have would actually give the guy the time he needs. As it stands, we're on track to finish top 6, all the bluemoon "experts" can predict all the misery they fucking like but that won't change the fact we're in the top six. People complaining about individuals, we have one individual and thats tevez, as good as he is, he isnt going to ever be effective with another striker. The same Tevez whose agent tried to de-rail our season, top bloke he is! There isnt a manager on earth who can deal with Tevez, or his agent, or whoever makes his decisions. Mourinho isn't coming, and Mancini is going no-where.

Sigh said:
Three weeks from now...

ICT-Tam said:
Get a fucking grip, you'd think the fans of a club who've been through as many shite managers as we have would actually give the guy the time he needs. As it stands, we're on track to finish top 6, all the bluemoon "experts" can predict all the misery they fucking like but that won't change the fact we're in the top six. People complaining about individuals, we have one individual and thats tevez, as good as he is, he isnt going to ever be effective with another striker. The same Tevez whose agent tried to de-rail our season, top bloke he is! There isnt a manager on earth who can deal with Tevez, or his agent, or whoever makes his decisions. Mourinho isn't coming, and Mancini is going no-where.

A little optimism and we can realisticly finish third, just enjoy that we're competing for the top four as opposed to avoiding the bottom four.

Dino_bosnian said:
Who is coach MCFC: Tevez, Platt or Mancini? Mancini have not authority in team. City with Mancini = Europa league next season.
Someone out of Spurs, Chelsea, United, Arsenal and City will be in the Europa League next season.

It looks like it will be City, but perhaps because we are in the Europa League anyway. Don't think Mancini is to blame. \he is an asset in my view. City need time to develop

Marvin said:
Dino_bosnian said:
Someone out of Spurs, Chelsea, United, Arsenal and City will be in the Europa League next season.

It looks like it will be City, but perhaps because we are in the Europa League anyway. Don't think Mancini is to blame. \he is an asset in my view. City need time to develop
Yeah. Maybe in a couple of decades we'll be ready for Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.