Roberto publicly criticizing players...

de niro said:
WNRH said:
Oh come on de niro ffs, just like you believed them when they said he was a dead man walking in May 2010?

its common knowledge that jose did a u turn, bob got a stay of execution, i'm glad he did cos i hate all the chopping and changing of managers we've done for 30 years.
it doesn't mean he is here forever though.

on a side note call me naive but i think if bob is replaced tevez will stay.

Common knowledge by who? It certainly isn't common knowledge by anyone i know and the press have no common knowledge whatsoever.

Typical fan bullshit!!

Theres a reason why we were playing longballs today! When we play with 3 DMS and 1 striker they complain when we play with 3 strikers they complain!!

James Milner and Wright Philips werents a 100 percent fit! I believe Mancinis ideas was to go for the kill before the end of first half! This clearly didnt work as the strikers had really really really bad movement compared to the game against Aris. Fine they might have been of a less quality than Fullham but the most basic of the movement wasnt there and im sure Bobby didnt tell them to play like that.

Balotelli needs this for him to spur on. I personally think he did well today probably better than Carlos but Mancini knows him better than anyone of us and he is doing what he needs to do to make him the best!

Hence the excuse of the squad being tired. I am willing to go on record and bet with anyone who thinks Mancini is a dead man walking??? ANYONE??

GStar said:
scorer said:
Today we played badly. To blame Mancini alone is too easy I'm afraid, though he definately has to shoulder part of it.

Not withstanding the fact that we were without three of our brst four players (DeJong, Kompany and Silva) and our fourth best player had (IMO) his worst game since joining us, we really should have had enough in the locker to see off Fulham.

I think they were far and away the worst side I have seen visit Eastlands this season.

Mancini is a good manager and we as fans have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Personally I think the team needed a collective dressing down today. I haven't heared any interview or read any press.... but I still have faith in Mancini.

He is the man to take us forward.

Had Fulham's manager just served us that dross you'd be starting threads all over the place demanding his head.

No question Macnini is a good manager - in Italy. But we'll never win the league with his style. He bottled it last season against Utd in the CC, he bottled it in the league resulting in Spurs getting CL ahead of us and he's bottling it again now, Spurs have a game in hand and Chelsea could quite easily go on a run... If we keep sitting back, we'll keep getting punished. He should have learnt that by now.

You're absolutely right about the Fulham manager, but that is more to do with an opinion of calibre, Mancini has it Fulhams manager does not possess and ounce of it in my opinion.

That said at this moment in time I would prefer to stick with Mancini rather than have another two years of change and upheaval. I know its a risk and could offset any progress of winning trophies for three years.

I guess we all have our favourites... the Fulham manager never was anywhere on my list...City boss or not.

Mancini is top of my list right now and I guess when he delivers the FA cup and/or the Europa League he will be on lots of other peoples lists too.... eveb though he probably isn't right now.

jay_mcfc said:
There's not much in it to be honest, unless you're looking for things of course.

He's bang on the money though; playing the 3 strikers can work but only if all three have the right attitude. There is absolutely zero signs of any of them working well together at the moment and that's a problem. If it goes unresolved then expect Tevez to be up top by himself again soon.

Unfortunately Jay, the first line is spot on and what it is all about.

Of course Billy will now reply to this by saying how shit this forum is, that you can't criticse the manager without being labeled as a doom monger by the mancini happy clappers and will take a break from bluemoon which will coincidently coincide with us going on a run where he come into good form.

People are starting to see through him which is a shame as he is capable of being a decent contributor to this forum.

WNRH said:
BillyShears said:
I'm not making any mountain. I'm saying I don't like him publicly criticizing players. You're making it a mountain because it fits your jaundiced prejudiced and insanely immature view of me as a poster.

It's funny how you come on and comment on the game after a draw (god help us if we actually were defeated) and pick out the most ridiculous story which having read is not even a public criticism and then mysteriously your mates come along and start saying he is a dead man walking like they were just under a year ago.

The fact is, you may have known Stephen Ireland but you don't know Mario Balotelli or Mancini, you don't know how either works or how either reacts. You just don't like the man for either the reason that he got rid of your mate or the fact that you just don't rate him? I don't know, maybe it is both but you are starting to become as boring as leighton and the rest of his fellow irish friends over their witch hunt over Hart because Given isn't playing.

Haha! You've pretty much just made the point I was making. Cheers.

BTW...I is this your fourth or fifth username? Before you ask, I've had two - this one and GetUpKid.

I publicly criticizing Roberto Mancini. Very bad tactics, very bad game. And vs MU, and Aris away, and Aston Villa, etc. Mancini must go from City. He is coach from Italian league. City have not teams community. Tevez is selfish, Balotelli is selfish, Silva is selfish, Kolarov is stupid. Dzeko is lonely on the ground... City not play like team because 5-6 players play for himself. That is bad for their game and team. This is Mancini's fault. I am very disillusioned with their games in few months. Mancini don't have authority. MANCINI GO FROM CITY, NOW !!!

No he is not.

He has "supported" us since January

He has already become disillusioned. Bloody hell mate at least put the hours in like the rest of us...

Unfortunately his opinion is what it is solely because of Dzeko.

Btw Silva the selfish bastard.... Yeah right mate

i got told the other day off a mate of mine that mancini will quit in the summer after falling out with gary cook and jose will take over.

i hope to god this isnt true.

the guy that told me, told me about the dzeko deal 3 months before it actually happened.

Mancini's best games as city manager were the 5 after he took over from Hughes.
Since then it has been mostly dross...

Who at the beginning of last season thought we'd have Mancini as manager after Hughes??? Nobody thought that we'd go for the out of work ex Inter Milan..

we thought, Hiddink et al...

Mancini has underperformed with that squad and those resources massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.