Roberto publicly criticizing players...

greeny-ctid said:
i got told the other day off a mate of mine that mancini will quit in the sumer after falling out with gary cook and jose will take over.

i hope to god this isnt true.

the guy that told me, told me about the dzeko deal 3 months before it actually happened.

With all due respect mate, i think everyone on here knew 6 months before he came that he was coming.

greeny-ctid said:
i got told the other day off a mate of mine that mancini will quit in the summer after falling out with gary cook and jose will take over.

the guy that told me, told me about the dzeko deal 3 months before it actually happened.

can see that happening, i dont think finishing 4th will have any bearing on things myself.

WNRH said:
greeny-ctid said:
i got told the other day off a mate of mine that mancini will quit in the sumer after falling out with gary cook and jose will take over.

With all due respect mate, i think everyone on here knew 6 months before he came that he was coming.

fair play but he is a good sorce he told me also about the tevez transfer request a month befoe he did it.

greeny-ctid said:
WNRH said:

fair play but he is a good sorce he told me also about the tevez transfer request a month befoe he did it.

Did he tell you the reason?

de niro said:
greeny-ctid said:
i got told the other day off a mate of mine that mancini will quit in the summer after falling out with gary cook and jose will take over.

can see that happening, i dont think finishing 4th will have any bearing on things myself.

neither do i mate tbh.

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 pm --

WNRH said:
greeny-ctid said:

Did he tell you the reason?

nar mate he told me that was kept behind closed doors but he thinks its all down to his agent trying to get more money out of the club.

de niro said:
its common knowledge that jose did a u turn, bob got a stay of execution.
Is it?!!!!

You do talk some shit. Last thing I heard was that Mancini was the boards choice, and I am glad he is, as he has shown he can perform on both, high and low profile jobs, positions.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but it does make for a good head line and a scapegoat. De Niro, don't don't cry when posters slag you when you make one bad decision (rare occasion?!!!) as you seem happy enough to slag Mancini when he doesn't make one.

de niro said:
its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.

are those feathers growing from your armpits dn?

Get a fucking grip, you'd think the fans of a club who've been through as many shite managers as we have would actually give the guy the time he needs. As it stands, we're on track to finish top 4, all the bluemoon "experts" can predict all the misery they fucking like but that won't change the fact we're in the top four. People complaining about individuals, we have one individual and thats tevez, as good as he is, he isnt going to ever be effective with another striker. The same Tevez whose agent tried to de-rail our season, top bloke he is! There isnt a manager on earth who can deal with Tevez, or his agent, or whoever makes his decisions. Mourinho isn't coming, and Mancini is going no-where.

ICT-Tam said:
Get a fucking grip, you'd think the fans of a club who've been through as many shite managers as we have would actually give the guy the time he needs. As it stands, we're on track to finish top 4, all the bluemoon "experts" can predict all the misery they fucking like but that won't change the fact we're in the top four. People complaining about individuals, we have one individual and thats tevez, as good as he is, he isnt going to ever be effective with another striker. The same Tevez whose agent tried to de-rail our season, top bloke he is! There isnt a manager on earth who can deal with Tevez, or his agent, or whoever makes his decisions. Mourinho isn't coming, and Mancini is going no-where.
Spot on son

ICT-Tam said:

sorry mate but its on the cards. I love mancini to bits and pieces and want he to be our manager for ever and a day but i think he will go tbh ...

but if the board are planing on getting rid we need to sing his name all game every game if we want him to stay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.