Roberto publicly criticizing players...

SWP's back said:
Mad Mario said:
out of them mentioned the 1st half v wolves and blackpool away i will give you, the rest were boring. the chelsea match was exactly the same as arsenal away, west brom 3-0 was a TERRIBLE match.

You agreed with one and a half games of those I proposed.

Unbelievable.

Actually, scrap that, very believable on here.

But you have just shown you don't know that much about football. Despite being a member on here since 04/05 season (like that is ever a good gauge).

well if you think that we have played well in the majority of game you listed then you really dont understand or have never played the game. i bet you sit at home wanking yourself off to italian 0-0 games!
did i say that being a member since 04/05 is a testament to my football knowledge? no. so you have shown yourself to be uneducated and like poor football in one post. well done.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I thought Balotelli was one of the better performers, yesterday?

He certainly didn't warrant singling-out for criticism, based on other displays.

Mancini needs to take the players (and the fans) with him, he doesn't have that in all quarters.
Exactly I'm fuckin sick of the morons slaggin off mario. Yes he's as mad as a bag of monkeys and his body language is awful but the lads scored 9 in 15 despite not having a run of games, and the 2 pieces of quality yesterday both came from him the goal and the lovely little ball he played tevez through with!!

Mad Mario said:
Superga said:
Oh ok now we are third because Chelsea and Liverpool got weaker, come on !!
So last year we were fifth because Spurs came stronger, and maybe next year we will win the League cause the rags will have a sabbatic year ...
Honestly this year I saw many good performances, some unlucky ones, and few awful ones.
Don't forget we are still on all competitions ....
If you think an other coach would have done better of Mancini, I don't know and can't say but still believe we should give him all support until the end of the season and then we go into conclusions.

were not in the carling cup to be fair mate. fair play to mancini for beating leicester and notts co over 2 legs each, losing to lech poznan away and beating salzburg.

ferguson, hiddink, jose, sven just off the top of my head would all do a better job.

what other good performances have you seen other than the ones i have listed?

You should be fairer or less negative. When you say boring games please tell me how many boring games have plaied the rags ?
You cant play well all the games, as you have to deal with many factors as luck, referee, injuries ...
But overall for me we have plaied a good football, showing in many cases a winning mentality. Did we deserve to lose with the rags ?
But they have been luckier than us in many situations this seasons, probably is their year. Hopefully next one will be ours, if we keep improving as we are doing.

Arsenal lost the Carling Cup against Birmingham, some arses criticizing Wenger ? If that happened to us you would have said is Mancini fault for sure.

When you and others saying that Mourinho is better than Mancini I remind you that Mourinho went to Inter to inherit a winning team and structure created by Mancini. Mourinho added the Champions League playing a much worse "boring, mundane, negative football" and with the help of the referees in the Chelsea and Barca games ...

Superga said:
Mad Mario said:
were not in the carling cup to be fair mate. fair play to mancini for beating leicester and notts co over 2 legs each, losing to lech poznan away and beating salzburg.

ferguson, hiddink, jose, sven just off the top of my head would all do a better job.

what other good performances have you seen other than the ones i have listed?

You should be fairer or less negative. When you say boring games please tell me how many boring games have plaied the rags ?
You cant play well all the games, as you have to deal with many factors as luck, referee, injuries ...
But overall for me we have plaied a good football, showing in many cases a winning mentality. Did we deserve to lose with the rags ?
But they have been luckier than us in many situations this seasons, probably is their year. Hopefully next one will be ours, if we keep improving as we are doing.

Arsenal lost the Carling Cup against Birmingham, some arses criticizing Wenger ? If that happened to us you would have said is Mancini fault for sure.

When you and others saying that Mourinho is better than Mancini I remind you that Mourinho went to Inter to inherit a winning team and structure created by Mancini. Mourinho added the Champions League playing a much worse "boring, mundane, negative football" and with the help of the referees in the Chelsea and Barca games ...

jose is different to bm. jose's squad loved him, he was a mentor to them. he had charisma, charm. he did play some nagative football. but he shut up shop when they were 2-0 up, not at 0-0.

jose has plan b, plan c even a plan d....mancini doesnt have any backup plans.

huge huge difference in the two and thats why jose was the no1 target and top 4 or not this season, he should be our top target again

smeeagain said:
hes got a cheek
theres nowt wrong with the players ,its the way he tells them to play !!
Brian Clough once criticised the media for having this outlook. He said most of the time the manager has done everything right all week in training and has done most things right leading up to the game. It's the players that are at fault more often than not for not doing the things the manager tells them to do. He also openly criticised his players all the time!

Mad Mario said:
SWP's back said:

Unbelievable.

But you have just shown you don't know that much about football. Despite being a member on here since 04/05 season (like that is ever a good gauge).

well if you think that we have played well in the majority of game you listed then you really dont understand or have never played the game. i bet you sit at home wanking yourself off to italian 0-0 games!
did i say that being a member since 04/05 is a testament to my football knowledge? no. so you have shown yourself to be uneducated and like poor football in one post. well done.

Mad Mario said:
SWP's back said:

Unbelievable.

Yeah you got me. Ofcourse we played poor football in all those games I mentioned. Well done. I shall leave it others to judge.

ps - Seeing as you are banding around the term "uneducated", it may help to use capitals at the start of each sentence, like most people learn at school.

howfen blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I thought Balotelli was one of the better performers, yesterday?

He certainly didn't warrant singling-out for criticism, based on other displays.

Mancini needs to take the players (and the fans) with him, he doesn't have that in all quarters.
Exactly I'm fuckin sick of the morons slaggin off mario. Yes he's as mad as a bag of monkeys and his body language is awful but the lads scored 9 in 15 despite not having a run of games, and the 2 pieces of quality yesterday both came from him the goal and the lovely little ball he played tevez through with!!

Ya I totally agree. At least he tried to do something up front. Most of the important attempts came from Balotelli while Dzecko was totally off game and Tevez just running uslessly.
And Mancini just said he expecting more from Balo as he said many times already. I didnt see any slap in the face or harsh critic on his words.

Mad Mario said:
Superga said:

jose is different to bm. jose's squad loved him, he was a mentor to them. he had charisma, charm. he did play some nagative football. but he shut up shop when they were 2-0 up, not at 0-0.

it seem at madrid (despite having the world best team) he has forgot his B C D plans ..... but maybe jose is more gifted for England than for Spain..

Mancio said:
Mad Mario said:

it seem at madrid (despite having the world best team) he has forgot his B C D plans ..... but maybe jose is more gifted for England than for Spain..

Haha I was going to say the same ....
However also in England Ancellotti did better than him ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.