robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only partnership which didn't bear a lot of fruit was Balo with Aguero but I can forgive them given the last goal of the season. It will be a close call between Edin and Tevez who leaves IF RVP arrives. We seem to have had offers in for Edin but we have heard little if nothing about offers for Tevez which is unusual given past close seasons where all and sundry know he wants to leave. On that evidence alone (even though flimsy) I would say Edin is more likely to go. You can argue all the stats you want as to who is better than who but if Mancini has made up his mind then I for one am not going to go against his judgement.

I'd try to keep Tevez if I were you. But he desperately needs a hard pre-season to get into top shape, seen a picture of him recently and he's been enjoying himself it seems.

But he desperately needs a hard pre-season to get into top shape, seen a picture of him recently and he's been enjoying himself it seems.

I believe the hill is still there at Carrigton :-)

jlc09 said:
When does a player stop being 'injury prone'?

His fitness has improved imensely in recent seasons, sometimes it just clicks, body gets stronger, player manages themselves better. Also a bit of luck to avoid nasty challenges from muppets like Chiellini.

You're not buying RVP from 5 years ago, fans overthink stuff at times. Right now RVP is top 3 strikers in Europe(if we consider Ronaldo as wide forwards).

Why am I arguing this LOL, I shouldnt be trying to convince you about RVP/

Totally agree with you mate. You're not his agent are you? ;)

jlc09 said:
RVP was better than Aguero last season tbf, pretty much all season long.

If he goes to City, it's obvious one of Dzeko or Tevez will be shipped and you'll be a better side for it.
Agree fully

jlc09 said:
Why am I arguing this LOL, I shouldnt be trying to convince you about RVP/

Why, do you think we dictate transfer policy here on Bluemoon?

Why, do you think we dictate transfer policy here on Bluemoon?

I understand Mancini enjoys TH's video as much as the rest, once he has worked out the clues transfer policy is easy. :-)

allan harper said:
Van Persie hat trick first game of the season, I'm sorry saints but I'm having £20 on it.

Me too. Can't wait to see a few people eating their words if he does come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.