robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
With 1 year on his contract, buying him for anything more than 15m is stupid really especially as he wants big wages and is 29. The sensible price would be around 12m but that is never going to happen.

Nasri was a one off in my opinion.

Unless my recollection of the rule is incorrect (and it may well be) if you buy out your contract you can only move to a foreign club.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
lost_n_spaced said:
sam-caddick said:
With 1 year on his contract, buying him for anything more than 15m is stupid really especially as he wants big wages and is 29. The sensible price would be around 12m but that is never going to happen.

Nasri was a one off in my opinion.

Unless my recollection of the rule is incorrect (and it may well be) if you buy out your contract you can only move to a foreign club.

No idea why I quoted you......... see it's age getting to me, I wanted to put it in response to the poster who said about the 7m buyout.......

corrigan of norway said:
Why not go for Leandro Damiao instead, 23 yrs old and a prolific goalscorer, and he works back?

because he didnt come from our A. Elite Development squad

sjk2008 said:
waspish said:
sjk2008 said:
I genuinely don't think RVP wants to go to City.

If that was the case he would of been sold already to Juventus or the scum

Why?

If someone doesn't fancy a move to City, that instantly means they must have signed for someone else?

This case is a bit atypical

waspish said:
sjk2008 said:
I genuinely don't think RVP wants to go to City.

If that was the case he would of been sold already to Juventus or the scum

Maybe Juve or the Rags aint offering the right deal in both transfer fee to satisfy Le Arse or wages to satisfy RvP

Hope he goes to Juve to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.