robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be devastated if we end up signing RVP. Just because he's good at arsenal doesn't mean he'll be good here. Plus his attitude is not likeable at all, I just remember him going off at the Swansea keeper, despite him too being from Holland.

He will become the very definition of mercenary. I mean come on, now that we've won the league there will be more players that actually wants to play for us, not just for the money like RVP.

Also, I don't see us in need for another striker as we already have Balo and Dzeko whom both could become better than Persie with some 1st team appearances.

I say, don't sign another striker, we need a replacement for NDJ and hargreaves as they are both set to leave in the summer. Here's our guy: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35iJqoPkIg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35iJqoPkIg</a>

I know we've been linked with him earlier. He's a hard working central midfielder that we probably could get fairly cheap, plus, him and Vincent are really good friends.

Do we really need him or is it just because we can? admittedly he is a fantastic player and would be awesome for city, but could he handle the rotation and disappointment of not being picked or having a bad spell of form?? just my opinion.

He is a wonderful player but I think he is getting too old, too expensive in terms of wages and goes against Mancinis youth policy (bringing in players for the long term) plus I think he relies on Song too much for his goals.

We need to be looking for an upcoming younger option who can score lots of goals, not someone who is heat of the moment, in his pomp of his career and has been very injury prone!

Ade should be a 20m+ player he's fourth best striker in premier! If he was a spurs player and we were interested they'd be quoting 35m+ I'd rather sell ade to PSG or Malaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.