Robinho again.

Just a thought.. but with the squad we're putting together now, Robbie wouldn't be such a 'big fish', and perhaps would have more respect for his team mates and knuckle down a bit. He maybe wouldn't have the superiority complex he has now.
Keep him til January and see how he reacts to playing alongside Silva and Yaya etc.
His attitude stinks at times and, long term, he's probably burnt his bridges.

But, we spent 30 odd million on the little sh*t, and he can be sublime on his day.
So, being the forgiving type. I'd give it one more go instead of feeling 'what if'.

Just a thought.

dont know if its already been posted or if its reliable.

but apparently MCFC are ordering Robinho back to eastlands

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/BlkndBluPodcast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/BlkndBluPodcast</a>

whalley ranger said:
Just a thought.. but with the squad we're putting together now, Robbie wouldn't be such a 'big fish', and perhaps would have more respect for his team mates and knuckle down a bit. He maybe wouldn't have the superiority complex he has now.
Keep him til January and see how he reacts to playing alongside Silva and Yaya etc.

But, we spent 30 odd million on the little sh*t, and he can be sublime on his day.
So, being the forgiving type. I'd give it one more go instead of feeling 'what if'.

Just a thought.

I'm with you. What is the worst thing that can happen if Roberto brings him back and gives him a go with the new squad. Make him earn his spot on the field, but at least let him fight for it and prove he is worthy of it. Hopefully, his time with Santos has brought some perspective to him that he has to put in the work to play for a club like City.

A strikeforce of Ade, Tevez, Mario, Silva, and Robbie, when all clicking would be unreal to watch, truly a thing of beauty. You get the flair and grace of the South American style, the vision and skill of Spain, and power and technical finishing of Africa and Italy. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I have always admired his ability and wanted him to stay at the club but now we have the 25 man rule i think it is in the best interest of the club to give his position to somebody that really wants it.

When will people realise that Johnson ain't even going to get into the first team, people have been saying that he is for 2 years now. He's played once against Scunthorpe since then.

As for an impact substitute, that won't happen as he isn't a player that likes to sit on the bench as you can tell from his spell at Real Madrid. He's either going to be in the starting 11 or he is gone. Personally I think the management are going to give him till January unless they get a substantial offer from a non-Premier League team.

Would love to see Robinho back on form though, bring on another Samba Revolution.

Unless he's being used as a trade for someone else Robbie's future with City IMO depends on what happens with Bellamy, who probabally gave him such a hard time for not putting in a full shift it triggered the 'wobbly'. How do I know? Bellamy gives everyone a hard time for not grafting and he backed it up by hitting a rich seam of form himself, particularly in the first games against Arsenal and United. Personally I would prefer to keep Bellars but I don't think his abrassive nature 'fits' Mancini's scheme. If Bellamy is sold I hope he goes to Cardiff because otherwise he would be a real boost to premier competition.

warhawkmoski said:
whalley ranger said:

Just a thought.

I'm with you. What is the worst thing that can happen if Roberto brings him back and gives him a go with the new squad. Make him earn his spot on the field, but at least let him fight for it and prove he is worthy of it. Hopefully, his time with Santos has brought some perspective to him that he has to put in the work to play for a club like City.

A strikeforce of Ade, Tevez, Mario, Silva, and Robbie, when all clicking would be unreal to watch, truly a thing of beauty. You get the flair and grace of the South American style, the vision and skill of Spain, and power and technical finishing of Africa and Italy. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

'tis. No more Ugly Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.