Robinho in 10-0 Santos Win

ono said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Ronaldo $6 million dollars from Cruzeiro to PSV roughly translates to £3.5 million, hardly established household name transfer fee.

Ronaldinho 5.1 million euro roughly equated to £3.1 million in 2001 at the same time zidane was transfered from juve to real for 75 million euro equates to roughly £49 million

Im sure you see what im saying, but lets face we are both going to disagree so i'll go on to do other things and you can put your robinho mask on in front of the mirror and whip one off.
What have transfer fee's got to do with anything.

For the record, What PSV paid for Ronaldo was close to a record transfer for the dutch league. In fact i think it was a record. either him or Romario anyway. So once again, i'm not seeing your point.

As iv'e already said you wouldn't see my point, now I really know your a buffoon, What have transfer fees got to do with anything. errrrrrr fuck all. thats we paid £32 million for a fucking lazy tosser you worship

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
simon23 said:
do you mean the season where he was our top scorer??? how is that gutless performances?

You obviously didn't see them then. If you think Robinho played out of his skin for us every game then you need to take your Robinho coloured glasses off.

No he didnt play out of his skin every game..he isnt a player who is going to do that...but neither is torres, henry ade and many many more....do you knot want them either

Some of his performances were shockingly bad:

screenhunter383.jpg

and as i said like you say about mancini...what else is robinho supposed to say about being at santos...that he hates it and he is only using them to get fit to return to city/go to the world cup

He doesn't have to say anything!

neither does mancini but like robinho he was asked a question so he answered....a leading question perhaps that ends in misqoutes

mancini dropped him because he wasnt playing well (though he started in the last game he played....cup away at scunthorpe)

Because Mancini wanted to rest the more important players.

or because mancini wanted to win the game.....which robinho without doubt did help us do.......and is any cup game not an important one....

What does that say?!

the game where he got booed was at COMS over Xmas......i heard it and of that there is no doubt.....the same game when he was replaced by bellamy who got a standing ovation

As I said before. A few boos is nothing. I never heard them. He should look at himself and ask why people were booing his pityful performance.

A few boos can be everything to some players.....some like savage, neville, vinnie jones thrive on it.....others like Ade robinho dont and it does affect them...im sure he knows why they were booing as by his own admition he was below par and underperforming

some of his performances as i stated hae been poor...

Bellamy has had poor games. Robinho's have been way below that level.

but why should he get more stick than others...

Because he's a world class player (when he wants to be) who keeps mouthing off that he wants to be the best player in the world - while turning in gutless performances.

he says he WANTS to be the best in the world...there is nothing wrong with that..its called ambition...it would be different (and i could understand your anger) if he was saying he IS the best player in the world

bellamy wasw awful for 4-5 games...just cause he runs around trying to kick people to win the ball back doesnt make this more acceptable....

Bellamy goes round trying to "kick people"? You're having a laugh.

No im not.....bellamy plays his heart out in every game as you say....but sometimes that involves kicking people and lunging at people as well as mouthing off at ref's and opponents...thats why the fans dont have a go at him because for some that shows commitment (and to a certain extent i agree) but it also shows a side to his personality that obvioulsy robinho doesnt have....some players are aggressive...some arent bellamy is, robinho isnt

plus robinho has got to be one of the lightest players in our team.....he aint built for crunching tackles like bellamy and tevez are.....you dont see henry doing it or torres that much and they are moer built for it

LOL. I suppose Wright Philips is built like a brick shit house?

if you are saying that swp and robbie are the same type of player then you are mistaken....swp for his height is extremely strong....robinho isnt there is a huge difference between the two in the way they are built and balanced and able to ride tackles (swp has an extreme low centre of gravity for a start)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 pm --<br /><br />oh and using stan collymore's opinion isnt going to get support for your arguement...just cause he is an ex pro doesnt mean his opinion is right/valid

he is just another part of the media machine now and my or your opinion on robinho is as much an expert one as his.

simon23 said:
if you are saying that swp and robbie are the same type of player then you are mistaken....

Who said anything about the type of player? You're the one saying Robinho is "one of the lightest players in our team".

SO IS SWP!

Doesn't stop him from trying and putting in a shift, though, does it?

swp for his height is extremely strong....robinho isnt there is a huge difference between the two in the way they are built and balanced and able to ride tackles (swp has an extreme low centre of gravity for a start)

They are of similar build FFS!

Robinho doesn't seem to have problems riding tackles when he plays for Brazil, does he?

Sorry, your arguments are ridiculous.

Take your Robinho coloured glasses off!

Barry Conlons wig said:
ono said:
What have transfer fee's got to do with anything.

For the record, What PSV paid for Ronaldo was close to a record transfer for the dutch league. In fact i think it was a record. either him or Romario anyway. So once again, i'm not seeing your point.

As iv'e already said you wouldn't see my point, now I really know your a buffoon, What have transfer fees got to do with anything. errrrrrr fuck all. thats we paid £32 million for a fucking lazy tosser you worship

You we're the one who brought transfer fee's into it...

'Ronaldo $6 million dollars from Cruzeiro to PSV roughly translates to £3.5 million, hardly established household name transfer fee.

Ronaldinho 5.1 million euro roughly equated to £3.1 million in 2001 at the same time zidane was transfered from juve to real for 75 million euro equates to roughly £49 million'

You we're claiming that what PSV paid for Ronaldo was hardly anything ground-breaking. I stated that actually it was close to being a dutch league record and possibly a club record transfer...so it was actually quite a substantial fee. So he must have made a name for himself in Brazil. Why would a highly successful European team break their transfer record for somebody who hasn't even made his name in a league that is supposedly shit?

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:07 pm --

ono said:
Stan Collymore?

Unreal.

So you disagree?

Ok, football genious. Tell us all how well Robinho played in that game then.

Perhaps you disagree with this too?
Robinho flirted with making a serious contribution to City's deserved victory, with his one major intervention being a questionable touch to Carlos Tevez's cross that led to Martin Petrov scoring the first goal of the Mancini reign.

It was all downhill after that and his final contribution was to allow a presentable pass slide apologetically past him into touch. Cue the beckoning finger from Mancini and a deafening welcome for Bellamy - which led to that most embarrassing of spectacles, namely Robinho milking an ovation that actually belonged to someone else....

Robinho floated ineffectively around the edges against Stoke, the body language less than urgent, and Mancini was diplomacy itself when he put his substitution down to the £32.5m striker being "tired."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2009/12/mancini_must_solve_robinho_do.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/ ... ho_do.html</a>
Disagree with what? The fact he had a bad game when he was nowhere near match-fit?

for the record, i agree he had his bad games away from home, but so did every other player in our team. That's why we only won twice.

ono said:
[quote="Barry Conlons wig"
Disagree with what? The fact he had a bad game when he was nowhere near match-fit?

He was match fit for most of last season! And he was shocking in quite a few games. Where's your 'not match fit' excuse there?

for the record, i agree he had his bad games away from home, but so did every other player in our team. That's why we only won twice.

Robinho's "bad games" are 10 times as worse than any other City players.

And every other City player in the team doesn't mouth off that he's going to be the best player in the world.

ROBINO is a tw@t full stop.

No one doubts his ability which makes it harder to except the fukin ride he has taken OUR CLUB for he has taken the money done fuckall [bar 1st 6 months]
The man is a lazy half whit and has no loyalty no guts no fight no brain and not fit to wear the shirt we follow.
I have in my 47 yrs as a blue never seen such an unloyal or waste of 32mill

YES 32 MILL Think about it nearly 3 Craig Bellamys

Makes me fukin sick

ono said:
[quote="Barry Conlons wig"

He was match fit for most of last season! And he was shocking in quite a few games. Where's your 'not match fit' excuse there?

Robinho's "bad games" are 10 times as worse than any other City players.

And every other City player in the team doesn't mouth off that he's going to be the best player in the world.
No they weren't. Huge exaggeration. Besides i don't need an excuse for his performances last season, when the general away team performances often bordered on disgraceful.

How did he manage to be our top scorer if he spent a good deal of the season being 'shocking'?

At the time there was no City player that had the talent to be considered as anywhere near world class, so that's why you didn't hear anybody saying it.

ono said:
Besides i don't need an excuse for his performances last season, when the general away team performances often bordered on disgraceful.

Using the others players performances is an excuse! Robinho's performances have sod all to do with them. If he gave a shit, he'd play well. He's a "world class player" isn't he?

How did he manage to be our top scorer if he spent a good deal of the season being 'shocking'?

Just because he scored a few goals doesn't cancel out the fact that he was a bag of piss for a lot of games - especially away.

If you cannot see this, that's your look out.

Carry on supporting this lazy clown if you want. You'll look pretty foolish once he fucks us off in the summer.

ono said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

'Ronaldo $6 million dollars from Cruzeiro to PSV roughly translates to £3.5 million, hardly established household name transfer fee.

Ronaldinho 5.1 million euro roughly equated to £3.1 million in 2001 at the same time zidane was transfered from juve to real for 75 million euro equates to roughly £49 million'

You we're claiming that what PSV paid for Ronaldo was hardly anything ground-breaking. I stated that actually it was close to being a dutch league record and possibly a club record transfer...so it was actually quite a substantial fee. So he must have made a name for himself in Brazil. Why would a highly successful European team break their transfer record for somebody who hasn't even made his name in a league that is supposedly shit?

So you disagree?

Ok, football genious. Tell us all how well Robinho played in that game then.

Perhaps you disagree with this too?

it was a sarcastic responce you plant pot, of course they are relevant, very relavant. I find nothing to state that ronaldo's transfer to psv was a record bordering transfer.

again you have nothing but drivel

Barry Conlons wig said:
ono said:

it was a sarcastic responce you plant pot, of course they are relevant, very relavant. I find nothing to state that ronaldo's transfer to psv was a record bordering transfer.

again you have nothing but drivel
Slow down.

You admit that transfer fee's are relevant

You claimed that The Brazilian League was akin to Sunday League

You claimed that Brazilians don't make their name in Brazil

Yet Ronaldo made enough of a name for himself to attract what was close to dutch record transfer fee. Same with Romario. Why would PSV do this twice for players who hadn't even made names for themselves playing in leagues that is akin to Sunday league?

Answer the question, instead of insulting me.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm --<br /><br />
ono said:
Besides i don't need an excuse for his performances last season, when the general away team performances often bordered on disgraceful.

Using the others players performances is an excuse! Robinho's performances have sod all to do with them. If he gave a shit, he'd play well. He's a "world class player" isn't he?

Just because he scored a few goals doesn't cancel out the fact that he was a bag of piss for a lot of games - especially away.

If you cannot see this, that's your look out.

Carry on supporting this lazy clown if you want. You'll look pretty foolish once he fucks us off in the summer.
Of course it matters how the team play. Messi, who is widely considered the best player in the world, generally speaking, is poor when he plays for Argentina. Yet when he plays for Barcelona, he is amazing. How can this be, if it doesn't matter what the team does? Why can't Messi turn it on for Argentina?

It's not as though i'm even supporting him. I've already said, if he leaves he leaves. I just think all the slagging off is barmy, considering he's only gone on loan to get first team football in preperation of the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.