Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pretty sad that you have to revert to personal insults for people having an opinion on Robinho as a player

Calm your pants dear, I wasn't having a pop at you so chill. I'm in control here, I'll be roused when I prefer babes.

Most peoples 'opinion'' on Robinho on here is a media fed hatred based on fuck all, I have every right to be outraged to see the most talented player I've ever seen forced from the club by morons.

While Robinho fans the flames people will speculate.

I think it is extremely poor behaviour on his part to be talking to the press about this...again. he can't keep his mouth shut and keeps issuing these come and get me pleas.

I am fed up with it and find it utterly offensive. It's completely disprespectful and is bad for the image of the club. We want to keep our world class stars, obvioulsy but not with a cost of us looking desperate.

Those fans sticking up for him remind me of a friend of mine who's girlfriend is very fit but flirts with good looking men all the time, and has on several occasions gone too far. He won't have a bad word against though because she's so fit. Robinho continues to flirt with Pep Guardiola with little or no commtment shown to us. Well I hope they get to give each other the good bumming they crave this january and the next time we see him will be during next years Champions League, when De Jong smahses him all over the park.

He has two options either hand in a transfer request or keep it shut and get on with what he is paid to do. Simples.

Super Ned said:
I think it is extremely poor behaviour on his part to be talking to the press about this...again. he can't keep his mouth shut and keeps issuing these come and get me pleas.

I am fed up with it and find it utterly offensive. It's completely disprespectful and is bad for the image of the club. We want to keep our world class stars, obvioulsy but not with a cost of us looking desperate.

Those fans sticking up for him remind me of a friend of mine who's girlfriend is very fit but flirts with good looking men all the time, and has on several occasions gone too far. He won't have a bad word against though because she's so fit. Robinho continues to flirt with Pep Guardiola with little or no commtment shown to us. Well I hope they get to give each other the good bumming they crave this january and the next time we see him will be during next years Champions League, when De Jong smahses him all over the park.

Very well put.

Super Ned said:

I'm begeining to agree with this.The last thing we need is a tranny situation where it just becomes a matter of "when" Robinho leaves and not "if."
IF the reports and quotes are correct,then Robinho should be given an ultimatum of "put up or shut up."
If he wants to go,let him go in Jan..But we get at least the going rate of £45 million.We don't owe Barca any favours.
We are beholdent to no single player any longer.

Super Ned said:
Those fans sticking up for him remind me of a friend of mine who's girlfriend is very fit but flirts with good looking men all the time, and has on several occasions gone too far. He won't have a bad word against though because she's so fit.

She sounds ace.

Henry in part exchange ??
Why in the hell would we want that old has been ?

bowdonblue said:
Super Ned said:
Those fans sticking up for him remind me of a friend of mine who's girlfriend is very fit but flirts with good looking men all the time, and has on several occasions gone too far. He won't have a bad word against though because she's so fit.

She sounds ace.

she is, when she's not your bird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.