Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

i seem to have pulled a cllassic thread out:

some fickle bastards on here lately

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84416</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200952/Alexander-Hlebs-Arsenal-regret-I-left-Gunners--Id-die-Wenger.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enger.html</a>

read and reflect Robbie

Wrighty Wrexham said:
citytill1die84 said:
liamctid

are u for real mate Robinho doesn't need to turn a game on its head because everytime he plays he is man marked by at least 3 players u tell me a game where he aint so in that case the 3 players marking Robinho means 2 of our players are unmarked they should be changing the game don't u think???? 14 goals in his 1st Premiership season and ur more or less calling the Guy who is a BRAZILIAN INTERNATIONAL crap wake up and smell the coffee mate.

Top post this!

And with the new signings we have now got Robbie will get more space and if not his new teamates will be able to take advantage of the extra space Robbie creates for them!

Think some people would rather have Vassell back!

Well for how many players were marking him (3? Don't think so!) he left un marked - how many people have slated Wayne Bridge until this season... when he's actually got some cover! Just because he is a BRAZILIAN INTERNATIONAL means FUCK ALL to me. Anderson is a Brazilian international, and he is dross.

Either way, you have clearly not read any of my posts - I have never once called Robinho 'crap' - all I've said is that he is overrated by too many people on here. In fact if you believed some people on Bluemoon his Dad would of been a carpenter and his mum a virgin.

And for me, he is not cut for the Premier League. Yeah he scored 14 goals, but he should of scored more by the amount of talent the lad has. And what position does he play in?

And when did I say I wanted Vassell back?

I will support Robinho as long as he is olaying in a blue shirt on the field for us, but that doesn't mean I have to like the bloke or say really nice things about him on the internet. Maybe I'm just not 'wow-d' by big names, as I don't play football games or get players names on the back of my shirt.

liamctid said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Top post this!

And with the new signings we have now got Robbie will get more space and if not his new teamates will be able to take advantage of the extra space Robbie creates for them!

Think some people would rather have Vassell back!

Well for how many players were marking him (3? Don't think so!) he left un marked - how many people have slated Wayne Bridge until this season... when he's actually got some cover! Just because he is a BRAZILIAN INTERNATIONAL means FUCK ALL to me. Anderson is a Brazilian international, and he is dross.

Either way, you have clearly not read any of my posts - I have never once called Robinho 'crap' - all I've said is that he is overrated by too many people on here. In fact if you believed some people on Bluemoon his Dad would of been a carpenter and his mum a virgin.

And for me, he is not cut for the Premier League. Yeah he scored 14 goals, but he should of scored more by the amount of talent the lad has. And what position does he play in?

And when did I say I wanted Vassell back?

I will support Robinho as long as he is olaying in a blue shirt on the field for us, but that doesn't mean I have to like the bloke or say really nice things about him on the internet. Maybe I'm just not 'wow-d' by big names, as I don't play football games or get players names on the back of my shirt.

now thats just being silly

The kid is class, I only hope he stays and buys into the squad mentality....realizes he cant be guaranteed a place anymore - Sunday is a perfect example of a game where Bellamy would (and will be ;) more effective than Robi.

Reading this, all roads lead to a booing for him at some point (which I pray doesnt happen)....then down the road when he is a Barca player, he can claim we never loved him....

:(

Heres hoping Hughesy has a quiet word in his shell like about talking to papers who are going to print whatever they like despite what was actually said.

I am glad he has told the truth but I love the guy, he's an amazing footballer and he hasn't even got going with all our new players yet. He will be on fire with them, hope he doesn't go.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't blame him, he's on his way. Enjoy him whilst he lasts but we'll go forward with or without him

'Of course I'd enjoy playing for Barca.' he told Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo. 'Who would not? We could have so much fun.

'It would be a pleasure to play alongside Messi, my compadre Dani Alves, Xavi, (Andres) Iniesta, (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, with them all.
'They're a great team. I played against them and know their quality. But right now I can only do it on the PlayStation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...enry-lined-swap-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490
sounds like all he is doing is keeping his options open, anything can happen in football ..its a here today, gone tomorrow type of industry. however he is under contract, for what use that is & i cannot see hughes wanting to get rid..no doubt he can turn a game in a split second and those type of players are extremely rare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.