Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

Head on the chopping block.

Robinho to go next Summer, but will stay for the remainder of the season in the hope that he and the other players can bring the fans some silverware. Leavse on good terms. Then again.

I would love to play for Barcelona, best side in the world at the minute with a great history. The city is beeautul, the stadium is beautiful and i would be playing with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry and the best player in the world Yaya Toure.

When am i signing for Barca?

Immaculate Pasta said:
I would love to play for Barcelona, best side in the world at the minute with a great history. The city is beeautul, the stadium is beautiful and i would be playing with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry and the best player in the world Yaya Toure.

Get to the back of the queue, there's already 65 members on here had their medical booked.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Agreed

Barca maybe targeting him, although I doubt it myself as they have Henry who plays in that position at the moment, but he's our player, and I can't see him agitating to leave whilst he's enjoying his football at City

His main priority will be getting fit at the moment.

It's a bit annoying when you see a few blues jumping on the bandwagon, but all the talk will just make Robi even more determined to make an impression when he comes back.

Hope he makes it back for Scunthorpe.

Spot any similarities here?

Daily Mail - 9th September
'It's not easy to say no to a club like Barcelona,' he said while on international duty with Brazil.
'They are European champions, they're in a lovely city and I like Spain a lot.
'I have always wanted to play at clubs like Barcelona. It's a great club, any player would be happy for them to show an interest.
'I'm happy that Barcelona have taken notice of me. Who wouldn't like to play alongside Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Lional Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and all the rest. I like Barcelona; they're a great club.'

Daily Mal - 15th October
'Of course I'd enjoy playing for Barca.' he told Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo. 'Who wouldn't? We could have so much fun.
'It would be a pleasure to play alongside Messi, my compadre Dani Alves, Xavi, (Andres) Iniesta, (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, with them all.

we all would thats not the problem here you numpties. Go to your current employer and tell them you would love to apply your trade elsewhere see how they react.

Immaculate Pasta said:

And as was said at the begining of this thread; When the Barca manager and board go public with thier interest in you, then quotes like yours here will be relevent. Right now it's utterly pointless and completely misses the point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.