Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

Breathe fellow Citizens. If he sees out the year then fair play to him. At present he is a MCFC player and I amongst others love the fact...fact that he took up 'the vision '. Consummate and professional. What a great predicament this is eh?

Doesn't our skeikh have some connections with Barca? I'm pretty sure he won't want our star signing to go will he?
Won't he just have a quiet word with the board and negoitiate an agreement for Robbi to stay.
Just a thought.

He said: "It is no secret that [in the summer] there was clear interest from Barcelona in signing me, but City didn't want to negotiate. I was declared untransferable and that's the way it stays. I'm concentrating on doing the best I can for City.

"We're thinking big now. We have built a very strong side that has aspirations of winning the Premier League."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ho-declares-his-admiration-for-Barcelona.html

Was getting worried until I read the full article which gives a more rounded perspective.

I heard rumours that he was speaking with barca regards a loan deal just before the last transfer window closed
at the time I did mention it on here but I did not really believe it myself and It was responded to on here as being rubbish. But again, I heard that this was being talked about as a real possibility around 5-10 days ago. I think it is a done deal in January, out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.