Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

johnny crossan said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Hi Robbie.

Daniel Sturridge was an historic username, can't you resume that identity together with the pithy contributions that characterised it?
Talking about Sturridge, it's funny how everyone saying Robbie is ok to say what he did were the ones slagging Sturridge for wanting to play for Chelsea, the only difference is Sturridge never actually came out and said anything like Robbie has.

We signed a world superstar by default.

He isn't suited for the long-term rigors of Premier League football and will be back in Spain next year. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the plan all along; Real weren't going to sell directly to Barca and Robbie joined a mid-table English team out of nowhere. There's no way he didn't insist on a clause allowing him to go to a club like Barca if they came in for him.

didactic said:
Hi fellow blues new poster here, hope you are all well and we can teach each other as well as learn from one another.
I have been browsing the forum for a few months and decided to reply to this topic as some of the responses from fans
are quite worrying. Ok lets start with the facts.

Robinho has 2 Campeonato Brasileiro cups with Santos.
2 La Liga titles with Real Madrid where even though he ended the season injured was 3rd top goal scorer, 2nd in assists and was in the last 10 of the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year.
1 Copa America cup which he single handedly won for Brazil winning both the best player of the tournament and golden boot awards.
1 Confederations cup which he won playing while injured.

Robinho joined City scored 14 goals had 12 assists and now he is being flogged for responding that its an honour to be
linked to a great team like Barca. Some are even going as far as to say he is worried by being sidelined by Bellamy and
he will lose his starting place in the Man City team. He did this during his first season in arguably the hardest league in the world, in a completely new climate to him since he has only ever lived in tropical countries all his life. Robinho also had trumped up rape charges on his head and the one fact that everyone seems to be leaving out. ROBINHO DID THIS WITHOUT THE STARS THAT NOW LACE UP FOR CITY. He was the ONLY star, but his influence made other players better something Ireland and Wright-Phillips have both stated in interviews. He created chances, drew players, assisted on goals and scored. Was also one of the most fouled players in the league last season because defenders couldnt stop him. Before Tevez, Ade, Toure, Lescott, Santa Cruz and others were even blues. He would have had 30 assists if Ade and Tevez were at the end of some of his passes last season. What I dont understand is Bellamy has played well in 4/5 games and already you are hailing him a threat or better than Robinho? Yet noone is mentioning Bellamy is supported by a better team than was there last season.

Robinho has been playing injured yet some "armchair pundits" are saying he arrived in 10 matches last season. Do you "Robinho can leave he is not that good in the PL" fans watch football? Do you think Robinho is Dunga (Brazilian manager) favorite player because he is stupid? I guess Pep and Barca are all crazy too they should be tapping up Bellamy of course because Robinho couldnt possibly lace the Welshmans boots. (sarcasm intended). Trust me as soonone who has worked and lived in Brazil and who is engaged to a brazilian woman, Robinho is the countries favorite player next to Ronaldo and Kaka, I guess the nation is mad too. I mean he is not good enough for the City shirt but is a gaurenteed starter for arguably the worlds best team. Brazilians feed off the fans and have to feel happy to play well, keep up the attacks on our best player. Keep up the insults and attacks and we will lose the best player to ever put on a City shirt. We have not even seen half of what Robinho can do and with the team there now we should be praying and making banners begging him to stay. Many people have been saying this for years Robinho is in the top 5 football players in the world and he will prove it.

Dont knock the lad for being polite, If a woman tells me im handsome I tell her thank you I am flattered but I am engaged. This is exactly what he did now many are becoming like Arsenal fans and doing what they did to Ade and pushing Robinho out the door before he has even made the mark he is capable of.

Sorry for the long rant just thought Id let out weeks of frustration from reading "so called fans" attacking our best player.

Great post mate.

People will lose their affection for Bellamy after a few less than sublime games. Fickle and a bit sad.

TheMightyQuinn said:
didactic said:
Hi fellow blues new poster here, hope you are all well and we can teach each other as well as learn from one another.
I have been browsing the forum for a few months and decided to reply to this topic as some of the responses from fans

2 La Liga titles with Real Madrid where even though he ended the season injured was 3rd top goal scorer, 2nd in assists and was in the last 10 of the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year.
1 Copa America cup which he single handedly won for Brazil winning both the best player of the tournament and golden boot awards.

Robinho joined City scored 14 goals had 12 assists and now he is being flogged for responding that its an honour to be
linked to a great team like Barca. Some are even going as far as to say he is worried by being sidelined by Bellamy and
he will lose his starting place in the Man City team. He did this during his first season in arguably the hardest league in the world, in a completely new climate to him since he has only ever lived in tropical countries all his life. Robinho also had trumped up rape charges on his head and the one fact that everyone seems to be leaving out. ROBINHO DID THIS WITHOUT THE STARS THAT NOW LACE UP FOR CITY. He was the ONLY star, but his influence made other players better something Ireland and Wright-Phillips have both stated in interviews. He created chances, drew players, assisted on goals and scored. Was also one of the most fouled players in the league last season because defenders couldnt stop him. Before Tevez, Ade, Toure, Lescott, Santa Cruz and others were even blues. He would have had 30 assists if Ade and Tevez were at the end of some of his passes last season. What I dont understand is Bellamy has played well in 4/5 games and already you are hailing him a threat or better than Robinho? Yet noone is mentioning Bellamy is supported by a better team than was there last season.

Robinho has been playing injured yet some "armchair pundits" are saying he arrived in 10 matches last season. Do you "Robinho can leave he is not that good in the PL" fans watch football? Do you think Robinho is Dunga (Brazilian manager) favorite player because he is stupid? I guess Pep and Barca are all crazy too they should be tapping up Bellamy of course because Robinho couldnt possibly lace the Welshmans boots. (sarcasm intended). Trust me as soonone who has worked and lived in Brazil and who is engaged to a brazilian woman, Robinho is the countries favorite player next to Ronaldo and Kaka, I guess the nation is mad too. I mean he is not good enough for the City shirt but is a gaurenteed starter for arguably the worlds best team. Brazilians feed off the fans and have to feel happy to play well, keep up the attacks on our best player. Keep up the insults and attacks and we will lose the best player to ever put on a City shirt. We have not even seen half of what Robinho can do and with the team there now we should be praying and making banners begging him to stay. Many people have been saying this for years Robinho is in the top 5 football players in the world and he will prove it.

Dont knock the lad for being polite, If a woman tells me im handsome I tell her thank you I am flattered but I am engaged. This is exactly what he did now many are becoming like Arsenal fans and doing what they did to Ade and pushing Robinho out the door before he has even made the mark he is capable of.

Sorry for the long rant just thought Id let out weeks of frustration from reading "so called fans" attacking our best player.

Great post mate.

People will lose their affection for Bellamy after a few less than sublime games. Fickle and a bit sad.
Nah because when Bellamy goes through a bad patch he will still run his bollocks off and put a shift in.

didactic said:

well said mate

TheMightyQuinn said:
Great post mate.

Nah because when Bellamy goes through a bad patch he will still run his bollocks off and put a shift in.

Yeah, I forgot Robinho never bothered trying and scored all those goals by accident .

TheMightyQuinn said:

Yeah, I forgot Robinho never bothered trying and scored all those goals by accident .
No, when Bellamy isn't playing well, he will help out the defence and run his bollocks off and always give 100%. When Robbie isn't playing well, he will hide and be as ineffective as ever and this makes him a waste of a shirt when he's like that, it's just something he's not got in his game, but you need it for a league like the Prem. Also another difference is Bellamys had a lot more good games than bad games for City, where Robbie has had about 10-12 good games out of about 40. Another thing top clubs need in the Prem is consistency. I'm sure he'll be great in an easier league with nice weather conditions.

TheMightyQuinn said:
No, when Bellamy isn't playing well, he will help out the defence and run his bollocks off and always give 100%. When Robbie isn't playing well, he will hide and be as ineffective as ever and this makes him a waste of a shirt when he's like that, it's just something he's not got in his game, but you need it for a league like the Prem. Also another difference is Bellamys had a lot more good games than bad games for City, where Robbie has had about 10-12 good games out of about 40. Another thing top clubs need in the Prem is consistency. I'm sure he'll be great in an easier league with nice weather conditions.

Bellamy is yet to play 40 for City to be fair. I've nothing against him, he's great and he's been exceptional since he signed. I don't see why it must be one or the other though, United never felt the need to get rid of, Giggs say, when Ronaldo emerged, instead they both played or they rotated their place in the team. City fans need to look at the big picture, Bellamy is injury prone and even if he wasn't we need more than 1 player per position.

Robinho is an exceptional talent and I pity people who can't see that as, in my opinion, they're not enjoying the game half as much as they could be. Yeah he's not world beating week in week out but not many are. When he's on form he's worth a guaranteed 3 points almost. He's that good.

Well i personally and i sed this last year, I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ROBBIE TRACKING BACK AND DEFENDING !!!!!
you play to your strenghts and his strenght is ripping the piss out of defenders, let de jong and barry cover for him.
If we play him behind Ade theres no need to worry with bells on left and Tevez on right.......

Dubai Blue said:
We signed a world superstar by default.

He isn't suited for the long-term rigors of Premier League football and will be back in Spain next year. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the plan all along; Real weren't going to sell directly to Barca and Robbie joined a mid-table English team out of nowhere. There's no way he didn't insist on a clause allowing him to go to a club like Barca if they came in for him.
I'd disagree with this on the basis us signing Robinho freed up funds for Madrid to sign the TWAT.
However since then Madrid have spunked cash left right and centre so maybe they doidnt need the money .... shit. I've just caught up. Can I have a clarkie hat?

PS: Please fucking stay Robinho. Don't dash my dreams you fu(I Idolise you)cking tr(I love you)emendous player(please stay). You can achie(you are a twat if you go)ve a lot at City. Fu(we love you.Stay.)ck the haters. make them hate you more.

DON'T FUCKING GO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.