Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

No-one's asking for him to do world class tackles and win the ball every time as that isn't something he's got, but he could still track a marker back so it's not 2 on 1 for our full back or work hard when it's not going for him attacking wise and make a nuisance of himself rather than hide, if he does this then the other team will also find it harder to play against, as he doesn't do this, that is why Bellers is the better option.

We're not a mid-table / shite club now, the days of hoping a player turns up have gone like with Kinky, we now need 11 players who will be consistently good and when there not, will be willing to work hard for the team.

On his day, Robinho is one of the best players to watch and you feel proud when he's in the City shirt, the thing is though, he hardly ever has these days. I think in a shitter league he would be a lot better to watch also, as the Prem is too physical for him most of the time.

Oh and when someone replies to this, can we not use the two bluemoon myths:

a) He's actually a second striker, not a left sided player.

No he's a left sided player, has been for City, always is for Brazil and was at Real Madrid.

b) When we're losing he has a bit of magic that can change the game.

When has he ever used this "magic"?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah, I forgot Robinho never bothered trying and scored all those goals by accident .
No, when Bellamy isn't playing well, he will help out the defence and run his bollocks off and always give 100%. When Robbie isn't playing well, he will hide and be as ineffective as ever and this makes him a waste of a shirt when he's like that, it's just something he's not got in his game, but you need it for a league like the Prem. Also another difference is Bellamys had a lot more good games than bad games for City, where Robbie has had about 10-12 good games out of about 40. Another thing top clubs need in the Prem is consistency. I'm sure he'll be great in an easier league with nice weather conditions.

When Robinho goes through a bad patch he's still better than 95% out there.

All this, Bellamy runs his bollocks off and helps out the defence is great, but i don't want Robinho in our teamto track back and help Lescott and Bridge out, that why we paid so much for them, they should be half decent at doing it themselves.

If we have to change Robinho's position then fine, but anyone willing to get rid of Robinho without a fight is mad, imo.

No-one's asking for him to do world class tackles and win the ball every time as that isn't something he's got, but he could still track a marker back so it's not 2 on 1 for our full back or work hard when it's not going for him attacking wise and make a nuisance of himself rather than hide, if he does this then the other team will also find it harder to play against, as he doesn't do this, that is why Bellers is the better option.

We're not a mid-table / shite club now, the days of hoping a player turns up have gone like with Kinky, we now need 11 players who will be consistently good and when there not, will be willing to work hard for the team.

On his day, Robinho is one of the best players to watch and you feel proud when he's in the City shirt, the thing is though, he hardly ever has these days. I think in a shitter league he would be a lot better to watch also, as the Prem is too physical for him most of the time.

No he's a left sided player, has been for City, always is for Brazil and was at Real Madrid.

that goal at b'burn away last year.

prob 4 players in the world would have popped that in, in the last minute of a game like that.

wake up !

GStar said:
No, when Bellamy isn't playing well, he will help out the defence and run his bollocks off and always give 100%. When Robbie isn't playing well, he will hide and be as ineffective as ever and this makes him a waste of a shirt when he's like that, it's just something he's not got in his game, but you need it for a league like the Prem. Also another difference is Bellamys had a lot more good games than bad games for City, where Robbie has had about 10-12 good games out of about 40. Another thing top clubs need in the Prem is consistency. I'm sure he'll be great in an easier league with nice weather conditions.

When Robinho goes through a bad patch he's still better than 95% out there.

All this, Bellamy runs his bollocks off and helps out the defence is great, but i don't want Robinho in our teamto track back and help Lescott and Bridge out, that why we paid so much for them, they should be half decent at doing it themselves.

If we have to change Robinho's position then fine, but anyone willing to get rid of Robinho without a fight is mad, imo.
When Robinho's going through a bad patch, I forget he's on the pitch tbh, I don't see how he's 95% better than the others. I'm not saying we have to play him really deep, but Bellers has proved that defending and attacking can both be done from that left side and it's worked better for us.

blue dallas said:

prob 4 players in the world would have popped that in, in the last minute of a game like that.

wake up !
Sturridge changed that game, don't get me wrong, it was a cracking finish but it took someone else to change the game, not Robinho.

Sturridge changed that game, don't get me wrong, it was a cracking finish but it took someone else to change the game, not Robinho.

So Benjani picks it up, blasts it over, we lose... but Strurridge's pass still changed the game?

No we lost and its forgotten.

Robinho puts it away, draws us level and changes the game.

blue dallas said:

wake up !

mate 14 goals? 14 magic moments, never mind his magic assists..

blue dallas said:

wake up !
you talk about robiniho not doing it every game , then you mention sturridge in the same sentence, please.

it was a world class finish. by robbie.

how is young daniel doing at stamford bridge by the way ?

GStar said:

So Benjani picks it up, blasts it over, we lose... but Strurridge's pass still changed the game?

No we lost and its forgotten.

Robinho puts it away, draws us level and changes the game.
Yeah I'll agree it couldn't have fell to a better person as he's great at that but I remember that game and we were dire, it needed a player to take control of that game and try and change it, this is where Robinho should surely come in, but it took a kid to do it instead off the bench, scored the first and then did a fine run and pass for the second. If Studge hadn't have came on I think we would have lost that game and that's why I don't see Robbie as a game changer yet.

blue dallas said:
you talk about robiniho not doing it every game , then you mention sturridge in the same sentence, please.

it was a world class finish. by robbie.

how is young daniel doing at stamford bridge by the way ?

ha ha - good point about Sturridge

Personally I dont want Robby to go I think he is a magic player and we have not seen his best yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.