Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

allan harper said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Sturridge changed that game, don't get me wrong, it was a cracking finish but it took someone else to change the game, not Robinho.

mate 14 goals? 14 magic moments, never mind his magic assists..
When City are playing well at home, Robbie plays well, no doubt about it and he really turns it on and it's a delight to watch, but it's just too incosistent for me and didn't people like Kevin Davies and Peter Crouch get round about that many as well.

blue dallas said:
Sturridge changed that game, don't get me wrong, it was a cracking finish but it took someone else to change the game, not Robinho.
you talk about robiniho not doing it every game , then you mention sturridge in the same sentence, please.

it was a world class finish. by robbie.

how is young daniel doing at stamford bridge by the way ?
I'm in no way saying Sturridge is even close to how talented Robinho is YET, I'm just saying that Robinho didn't change that game against Blackburn, Sturridge did.

GStar said:
So Benjani picks it up, blasts it over, we lose... but Strurridge's pass still changed the game?

No we lost and its forgotten.

Robinho puts it away, draws us level and changes the game.
Yeah I'll agree it couldn't have fell to a better person as he's great at that but I remember that game and we were dire, it needed a player to take control of that game and try and change it, this is where Robinho should surely come in, but it took a kid to do it instead off the bench, scored the first and then did a fine run and pass for the second. If Studge hadn't have came on I think we would have lost that game and that's why I don't see Robbie as a game changer yet.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQoPcUXyf3g[/youtube]

i agree it couldnt have fell to a better person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think there's two ways of viewing this.
Mark Hughes has assembled a quality squad capable of challenging the best in the Premiership.
And for us the fans, happy days are here again !

But the other side of the coin isn't purely about the football.
It's about the Sheiks desire through his premiership football club, to market Abu Dhabi more successfully on the world stage.
Part of that process involves bringing high profile "Galaticos" type players to the club.
Hence the targeting of Kaka and Samuel Eto'o.

With all due respect to our first team squad, few if any, apart from Robbie fall into that category.
So I'd be surprised if the powers that be were happy to see Robinho on the plane to Catalonia.

This to me will always be our achilles heel.
Hughes building of a quality side suited to our type of football, against the owners wish to see "brand names" down at Eastlands.

blue dallas said:
you talk about robiniho not doing it every game , then you mention sturridge in the same sentence, please.

it was a world class finish. by robbie.

how is young daniel doing at stamford bridge by the way ?
I'm in no way saying Sturridge is even close to how talented Robinho is YET, I'm just saying that Robinho didn't change that game against Blackburn, Sturridge did.

YET !..........................never. hows danny doing ?

blue dallas said:

Dont know, I don't follow Chelsea.

blue dallas said:
Dont know, I don't follow Chelsea.
well i follow football, the english prem the most.

and he's not started ONE game this year, so i couldnt tell you how he's playing or doing either !

and he's not injured !

allan harper said:
mate 14 goals? 14 magic moments, never mind his magic assists..
When City are playing well at home, Robbie plays well, no doubt about it and he really turns it on and it's a delight to watch, but it's just too incosistent for me and didn't people like Kevin Davies and Peter Crouch get round about that many as well.

In there first season, playing with an injury while having police matters while being told to a job by hughes that he as never been asked to do before. Please dont compare Robbie to those two you make yourself look silly and i dont believe you are...

those two are strikers as well...

allan harper said:

In there first season, playing with an injury while having police matters while being told to a job by hughes that he as never been asked to do before. Please dont compare Robbie to those two you make yourself look silly and i dont believe you are...

those two are strikers as well...
Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals. I don't see Robbie as a midfielder though as well tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.