Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

All this thread needs is a comment like "I'll drive him to Barca myself"

It's excatley like the numerous threads on Stephen Ireland in 2008. Fickle fuckers the lot of you. I'm just waiting for Robinho to come back and start scoring again and there will be a thread with all of you saying how you always knew he was world class and defended him to the hilt.

Like i said before, fickler fuckers and i'm embarrassed for you.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
allan harper said:
In there first season, playing with an injury while having police matters while being told to a job by hughes that he as never been asked to do before. Please dont compare Robbie to those two you make yourself look silly and i dont believe you are...

those two are strikers as well...
Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals.

Robs 1st season with new team, in a new league, new climate.
He spent a lot of it with the threat of a rape charge over his head, he didn't score any, I think, during this time, no wonder really.
He'll score at least 10 for us even if he goes in Jan.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals.

He spent a lot of it with the threat of a rape charge over his head, he didn't score any, I think, during this time, no wonder really.
I hope he does, but I don't think we'll have enough home games for him to do it in 'til Jan.

allan harper said:
In there first season, playing with an injury while having police matters while being told to a job by hughes that he as never been asked to do before. Please dont compare Robbie to those two you make yourself look silly and i dont believe you are...

Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals. I don't see Robbie as a midfielder though as well tbh.

All thats needed to say is Barca want him, the best team in europe. chelsea wanted him (not that counts for much with the shite they've bought) Wait till robbies back playing with his mate ireland them two know each others game and will bring us top 4 this season that im sure of...

TheMightyQuinn said:
I hope he does, but I don't think we'll have enough home games for him to do it in 'til Jan.

He has scored away from home.
He wasn't the only reason we were shit away last season.
He wasn't the only player to not perform away last season.

allan harper said:

Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals. I don't see Robbie as a midfielder though as well tbh.

robbie got 15 goals playing on the left wing. more than torres and 2 behind gerrard, who took penalties !

3rd top in prem, behind anelka / Ronaldo, and gerrard in his 1st season ! without pens !

allan harper said:

All thats needed to say is Barca want him, the best team in europe. chelsea wanted him (not that counts for much with the shite they've bought) Wait till robbies back playing with his mate ireland them two know each others game and will bring us top 4 this season that im sure of...
I hope they do mate.

blue dallas said:

robbie got 15 goals playing on the left wing. more than torres and 2 behind gerrard, who took penalties !

3rd top in prem, behind anelka / Ronaldo, and gerrard in his 1st season ! without pens !

He is shit blue dallas, and after all we don't need him, he can go to Barca, WE HAVE CRAIG BELLAMY!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:

He has scored away from home.
He wasn't the only reason we were shit away last season.
He wasn't the only player to not perform away last season.
Not blaming him for our away form, I'm basically saying he didn't turn up away from home bar 1 or 2 games. I agree there were others just as bad as him, but they have now been let go or they were putting in the graft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.