Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

Immaculate Pasta said:
blue dallas said:
robbie got 15 goals playing on the left wing. more than torres and 2 behind gerrard, who took penalties !

3rd top in prem, behind anelka / Ronaldo, and gerrard in his 1st season ! without pens !

He is shit blue dallas, and after all we don't need him, he can go to Barca, WE HAVE CRAIG BELLAMY!!!
ha ha !

blue dallas said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
He is shit blue dallas, and after all we don't need him, he can go to Barca, WE HAVE CRAIG BELLAMY!!!
ha ha !

WE'VE GOT CRAIG BELLAMY, WE'VE GOT CRAIG BELLAMY, AND MARTIN PETROV, SO ROBINHO CAN FUCK OFF.

blue dallas said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Obviously Robbie's better than them two, but I'm just saying that everyone goes on about how many goals he scored like it's in the 30's like players have in previous prem seasons, I'm just reminding people that those players I said also got nearly that amount of goals. I don't see Robbie as a midfielder though as well tbh.

robbie got 15 goals playing on the left wing. more than torres and 2 behind gerrard, who took penalties !

3rd top in prem, behind anelka / Ronaldo, and gerrard in his 1st season ! without pens !
I'm not saying that he was a flop, I'm saying that I just don't think he turns up in as many games he should and that we will need someone more consistent and I also see him as a left forward rather than left wing. Oh and IIRC Torres had a few injuries last season.

blue dallas said:
you cant be the daniel sturridge i jousted with last winter in the hardcore thread !
Ha ha, still me, just have a different opinion on this it seems lol.

'They're a great team. I played against them and know their quality. But right now I can only do it on the PlayStation.'

if i was MH thats the only thing he would be playin from now until jan ,we dont want this type of attitude in the squad imho

Newspapers 1-0 City fans

Never have i seen such refreshed comments from months ago wind so many fans up.

Look in the mirror lads!

Apart from the artist formally known as Danny Sturridge, I am the main person on here who is seen as a 'Robbie hater'.

First of all, I don't hate Robinho, I have stated that I will support him when he is on the pitch for us, yet I don't see what the problem with me being critical of him on a message board makes me 'not a real City fan'.

I have had my current opinion of Robinho for the best part of a year, yet apparently I'm 'fickle and sad', Dave? Please check through my posts over the past year, I remember arguing about Robbie back in March with people.

I first joined this discussion to comment on how some people on this board treat Robinho like he is the modern Christ and if he were to leave City, then the Manchester City would cease to exist.

I carried on with this discussion because some people seem to believe that one persons ability is more important than an eleven aside team.

I will not deny that on paper he had a good season last year, in fact very good. But in reality, he was as frustrating for us that go away from home as wanking with razors. And yes I'd know how that feels.

I carried on with this discussion because some people seem to believe that one persons ability is more important than an eleven aside team.
AGREED 100 %

liamctid said:
Apart from the artist formally known as Danny Sturridge, I am the main person on here who is seen as a 'Robbie hater'.

First of all, I don't hate Robinho, I have stated that I will support him when he is on the pitch for us, yet I don't see what the problem with me being critical of him on a message board makes me 'not a real City fan'.

I have had my current opinion of Robinho for the best part of a year, yet apparently I'm 'fickle and sad', Dave? Please check through my posts over the past year, I remember arguing about Robbie back in March with people.

I first joined this discussion to comment on how some people on this board treat Robinho like he is the modern Christ and if he were to leave City, then the Manchester City would cease to exist.

I will not deny that on paper he had a good season last year, in fact very good. But in reality, he was as frustrating for us that go away from home as wanking with razors. And yes I'd know how that feels.
Spot on, agree with all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.