Robinho talks about leaving to the rest of the team

Matt Diablo said:
...so when he returns, scores 6 in 10, with 8 assists, will you misreable fukin idiots still be moaning and sayin he's shit?! .... yep

???

I think the vast majority of us are against selling our best player but are just stating that it seems inevitable.

Matt Diablo said:
...so when he returns, scores 6 in 10, with 8 assists, will you misreable fukin idiots still be moaning and sayin he's shit?! .... yep
Yep and with the bonus that his value will rise, sorry but anyone who treats City like shit can go and wipe his arse!

Please correct me if i am wrong but to my knowledge Robinho when available not injured has been picked every time by Mark Hughes bar the game this season at Portsmouth I think he missed West Brom and Fulham away whilst injured? That to me would suggest Robinho is firmly in his plans

blueinsa said:
Matt Diablo said:

???

I think the vast majority of us are against selling our best player but are just stating that it seems inevitable.

Even last year, before the summer spending spree, its debatable whether he was our best player..........if this was the case, why did he not even finish in the top 3 in the Player of the Year Awards?

Blumers Bloomers said:
blueinsa said:
???

Even last year, before the summer spending spree, its debatable whether he was our best player..........if this was the case, why did he not even finish in the top 3 in the Player of the Year Awards?

Very good question this. Could it be that the team wasn't set up to allow him to produce his best football? Could it be that Hughes having a very public fall out with his best mate affected him, causing his form to suffer? How many of the players that finished above him in the player of the season awards are being chased by Barcelona? Why not, if they are 'better players'?

blueinsa said:
leewill31 said:
it would be hughes fault! why????

Hang on mate, Hughes is the be all and end all of all that happens at our club, he has told us that, Cook has told us that and the chairman has told us that. The Hughes innies have also assured us that he is the boss and nothing happens without his say so.

Now if Robinho goes your telling us it wont be Hughes fault or decision?

Cake and eat it springs to mind!
Hmmm cake.

AlexC83 said:
I am not being paraniod as you say. He was allowed to go there under the condition that he returned after talking to the Brazil doctors.

Personally, I believe no player should be allowed to join up with any international team, if they have not played for the club for a long period.

You may have a dig at me, but the simple fact is he would rather play for Brazil and Barca than us.

I completely agree with that statement. The difference between you and I is I have no problem with it whatsoever. Brazil's the country of his birth and he's in with a fantastic shout of being an integral part of a World Cup winning side. Barcelona are by far the best footballing side on the planet and the fact that they're even interested in our player is a massive compliment to us.

But I've neither seen nor heard any indication whatsoever that Robinho's gonna kick his toys out of his pram if he doesn't get a move in January, he'd like to play for them but if we can't strike a deal with Barca which suits both parties then he'll stay.

I honestly don't think he's doing much wrong at all. The major problems are being caused because he's been injured and so not been able to play for us.
I suggest you'd still have your dick so buried up his arse that you wouldn't even criticise him when he releases a book in 10 years time saying what a mistake he made joining Manchester City.

Dubai Blue said:
AlexC83 said:
I completely agree with that statement. The difference between you and I is I have no problem with it whatsoever. Brazil's the country of his birth and he's in with a fantastic shout of being an integral part of a World Cup winning side. Barcelona are by far the best footballing side on the planet and the fact that they're even interested in our player is a massive compliment to us.

But I've neither seen nor heard any indication whatsoever that Robinho's gonna kick his toys out of his pram if he doesn't get a move in January, he'd like to play for them but if we can't strike a deal with Barca which suits both parties then he'll stay.

I honestly don't think he's doing much wrong at all. The major problems are being caused because he's been injured and so not been able to play for us.
I suggest you'd still have your dick so buried up his arse that you wouldn't even criticise him when he releases a book in 10 years time saying what a mistake he made joining Manchester City.

Alternatively I suggest Alex is being perfectly reasonable and uve got ur head up your arse and being so OTT it's funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.