Robinho - What Could Have Been?

Corky said:
WNRH said:
I will always like Robinho, he is the main reason why in 2011 we are as good as we are and have the likes of Silva and Aguero playing for us. He made Manchester City attractive .

People seem to forget as well that in his full season with us he scored 14 league goals and was 4th top goalscorer in the league.

What attracted him was what made us attractive.

Of course but the likes of Adebayor, Tevez and co saw Robinho was here and thought that if he was here then it wasn't a bad club, which in turn attracted Silva and Yaya which in turn attracted Aguero and Nasri. It all started with Robinho.

Skashion said:
I think Mancini would have subbed him on and then subbed him off again but that's pure speculation and we'll never know.

Yes and it probably would be against lets say Everton just for the sake of needing a team name

He was good at first for us as we all know, saying that how many times did he put in a Man of the match performance ? never I'll wager.

Not good enough. Flattered to deceive and not prepared to put a shift in. Never forgive him for that pathetic performance away at Portsmouth.

If Mancini thinks Adam Johnson doesn't help out defensively he'd'v had heart attacks watching Robinho.

Robinho was a hugely overrated footballer. He was very good, he was a good passer and a good finisher. But he wouldn't get in our team now, he isn't world class (even though there is no such thing as world class!) and he had no strength and he's got no pace at all!

love robinho he's actually the reason why I'm a city fan, but i don't want him anywhere near this city side now to lightweight and lazy plus not really a team player . he brought me to this club but i couldn't of been any happier when he left hasn't fulfilled his potential an probably never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.