Robinho.

I have not read the 8 pages of the post there's no need its a robbie witch hunt but as bad as he was today he played in a team that wasent up for a fight. Name 1 player who did the busness imo not f#####g one so lay the f##k off

I just think he lacks confidence.

And if you're basing it on tonight, then I think he played on the same level as Benjani and Tevez in the second half. Problem being that we're too negative in midfield, De Jong and Barry shouldn't play together as it gets too narrow and easy to play against. Also, they don't look like wanting the ball when its with the defence, all the time the defence had to play back or play a long ball to no-one.

Slate me all you want for saying this but imo Bellamy did less than Robinho did..... I would have subbed bellers myself

blueinsa said:
.allan said:
Yeh lets just blame Robinho.. couldn't have been the other 10 players on the pitch also under performing as a collective. No no what am i thinking of course it all Robinho :\

Tbf mate, it looks like Mancini was not too impressed by him either?

You can launch in to fellow blues as much as you want, Robinho's lack of effort on the pitch says it all in my book.
Im not launching into other people i just think its wrong to pick out one player. He is having a poor season nobody can deny it but as always its too much to expect people to get behind the lad. Mancini probably wasn't impressed neither was i but we know what he can do and maybe its just a case of giving him time and i know there isn't enough room in the squad for it but yeh he is potentially world class..

gary walker said:
I have not read the 8 pages of the post there's no need its a robbie witch hunt but as bad as he was today he played in a team that wasent up for a fight. Name 1 player who did the busness imo not f#####g one so lay the f##k off

Even when the team play well he isnt there, how the fuck can anyone defend him??? He hasnt had one good game this season, its time for him to go... along with the dick heads who think hes bigger than this club.

If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

Funny how there is no Robinho type at United, Arsenal or Chelsea!

If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

didactic said:
My, my, my what fickle mutherfuckers you all are.
No wonder Rags say its a small club mentality, im actually at the stadium while
you sit and post shite about players. Bet most of you are Johnny Come Lately fans
anyway. I hope Robinho leaves he was only our best player last season and
takes all you fickle fans with him.

The real fans know how good a player he is and a great free kick and penalty
wont change that.

Idiots.

Good post. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who can see how good Robinho is, so it's nice to know that there's somebody else out there that sees it. I think Mancini made a MAJOR mistake today by publicly humiliating him, and I suspect that may mean the numpties on here will get their way and he's just played his last game for City. I'm gutted about that. I'm even more gutted that most City fans will be happy about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.