Robinho.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1)Season ticket holder 14 years, don't go to many saturday games because I play football at a goo standard, so probably know a lot more about the game than your fat beer swilling arse, so don't give me that.

2) We obviously got a better view of the free kick on tv as it was far from outstanding.

3) How are you typing all this into your phone whilst walking form the ground?

4) Do you think Robinhos form or attitude are acceptable?

Fat beer swilling arse?? Fool im in peak condition train 5 days a week. Have no problem posting pics so there goes your stupid theory. Yes every tom, dick and Harry online is a season ticket holder funny you werent there at the match.

Better view from us who were sat right opposite?? Yeah im sure it was a good free kick, Given even got his hand to it ut too much power and cruve.

Im sat in the car now my girlfriend is driving us back, had to leave early to avoid the rush.

I think Robinho being scapegoated for every loss is unacceptable he was not our worst player today. And for fans who have had it much much worse to slag off our marque signing who has been back from a horrible injury for a few weeks shows a SMALL CLUB MENTALITY.

Now sod off and worry about YOUR fat beer swilling arse.

nearly 2 months he has been back so how long does it take to get fit?

scapegoated no he isnt,its based on his performances since back from injury!

lets look at it another way garrido and benjani were given the chance to impress who by all means had played as much as robbie and all 3 were given there chance to impress in mancinis first game 2 of them players did the 3rd did not and he was our world class marque signing!

.allan said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
A. How much time does he need? Shit away from home in nearly every game last season. Shit in every game he's 'played' this season.

B. How long can you carry a player?

One he has been injured for most of the season so lacks confidence in himself

He wasn't injured for most of last season and was still shit away from home. So your point is irrelevant.

I dont think we are carrying him

You're having a laugh.
it doesn't matter what i say people will try and pick holes.

Pick holes?! Are you serious?!

Ok, how many MOM performances did out 'world class' superstar have away from home last season?

didactic said:
My, my, my what fickle mutherfuckers you all are.
No wonder Rags say its a small club mentality, im actually at the stadium while
you sit and post shite about players. Bet most of you are Johnny Come Lately fans
anyway. I hope Robinho leaves he was only our best player last season and
takes all you fickle fans with him.

The real fans know how good a player he is and a great free kick and penalty
wont change that.

Idiots.

You fucking prick thats all i can say,i hope somebody asked you for the time on the walk to the car !!.
Robinho is dog shit,light weight,arrogant,a pussy,faggot get him a one way ticket on Sleazy jet to Barcelona in fact get two then you can go and kiss his arse on the flight.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
didactic said:
Fat beer swilling arse?? Fool im in peak condition train 5 days a week. Have no problem posting pics so there goes your stupid theory. Yes every tom, dick and Harry online is a season ticket holder funny you werent there at the match.

Better view from us who were sat right opposite?? Yeah im sure it was a good free kick, Given even got his hand to it ut too much power and cruve.

Im sat in the car now my girlfriend is driving us back, had to leave early to avoid the rush.

I think Robinho being scapegoated for every loss is unacceptable he was not our worst player today. And for fans who have had it much much worse to slag off our marque signing who has been back from a horrible injury for a few weeks shows a SMALL CLUB MENTALITY.

Now sod off and worry about YOUR fat beer swilling arse.

tell you what little fella, pop down to platt lane on weds if you're not training and meet some of the blues you're slagging off and we'll see.

Ohh Online threats from a coward, im shivering in my boots. Can't validate your online lies so you resort to intimidation haha faggot. You are not scaring anyone and hopefully when Robbie leaves he takes your keyboard with him you are doing yourself damage.

Keep talking shite online, that way you will be a bigger man. Like I said have no problem posting pics im not scared of you and will meet you anywhere in Manchester.

Dickov 99 said:
If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

Funny how there is no Robinho type at United, Arsenal or Chelsea!

Berbatov, Arshavin, Malouda.

Dickov 99 said:
If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

Funny how there is no Robinho type at United, Arsenal or Chelsea!

berbaflop comes to mind.

I've always been his staunchest defender,but maybe it's time he left.It's not that he doesn't want to succeed or that he doesn't give a shit,but I don't think he's suited to the premier league.He'd be happier on the continent,we'd probably get our money back,and we could go out and get the clinical finisher we need.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
He wasn't injured for most of last season and was still shit away from home. So your point is irrelevant.

You're having a laugh.

Pick holes?! Are you serious?!

Ok, how many MOM performances did out 'world class' superstar have away from home last season?

Well OK sorry sir, 6 weeks is still enough time to lose form and fitness.

No for me we're not but yeh..

Pick holes in what i say.
I really dont mind i have my opinion i want him to suceed where other seem to want him to fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.