Robinho.

If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

Funny how there is no Robinho type at United, Arsenal or Chelsea!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
didactic said:
Fickle fuckers.

I hope he leaves and takes all the Johnny Come Lately City fans with him.

Im sick of the supporters most of which dont even know where
the stadium is. The internet allows idiots to post whatever they want
hiding behind screen names when they have zero idea about the sport.

I bet half of you were rag fans before the money came.

So a fantastic free kick and a penalty are Robinhos fault??

Im disgusted really. Making my way from the ground now didnt see
any of you Robinho out crowds there. Ohh wait you never actually
go watch the games just talk shite online.

Idiots.

1)Season ticket holder 14 years, don't go to many saturday games because I play football at a goo standard, so probably know a lot more about the game than your fat beer swilling arse, so don't give me that.

2) We obviously got a better view of the free kick on tv as it was far from outstanding.

3) How are you typing all this into your phone whilst walking form the ground?

4) Do you think Robinhos form or attitude are acceptable?

Fat beer swilling arse?? Fool im in peak condition train 5 days a week. Have no problem posting pics so there goes your stupid theory. Yes every tom, dick and Harry online is a season ticket holder funny you werent there at the match.

Better view from us who were sat right opposite?? Yeah im sure it was a good free kick, Given even got his hand to it ut too much power and cruve.

Im sat in the car now my girlfriend is driving us back, had to leave early to avoid the rush.

I think Robinho being scapegoated for every loss is unacceptable he was not our worst player today. And for fans who have had it much much worse to slag off our marque signing who has been back from a horrible injury for a few weeks shows a SMALL CLUB MENTALITY.

Now sod off and worry about YOUR fat beer swilling arse.

.allan said:
maybe its just a case of giving him time

A. How much time does he need? Shit away from home in nearly every game last season. Shit in every game he's 'played' this season.

B. How long can you carry a player?

some people are missing the point of this thread, saying stuff like "he wasn't the only one who was shit today". yeah but most haven't been putting in consistently crap performances

Sheikh n Bake said:
some people are missing the point of this thread, saying stuff like "he wasn't the only one who was shit today". yeah but most haven't been putting in consistently crap performances

Spot on. I can accept a few bad performances, even half a dozen in a row. But this is every game and I see more passion in the Corner flag than Robinho.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
.allan said:
maybe its just a case of giving him time

A. How much time does he need? Shit away from home in nearly every game last season. Shit in every game he's 'played' this season.

B. How long can you carry a player?

One he has been injured for most of the season so lacks confidence in himself and fitness so time to get back and fit. I dont think we are carrying him we'd have been no better or worse with or without him today its not like he is bringing the team down or stopping us winning.

Buy hey im just an admirer of Robbie so i guess it doesn't matter what i say people will try and pick holes.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1)Season ticket holder 14 years, don't go to many saturday games because I play football at a goo standard, so probably know a lot more about the game than your fat beer swilling arse, so don't give me that.

2) We obviously got a better view of the free kick on tv as it was far from outstanding.

Fat beer swilling arse?? Fool im in peak condition train 5 days a week. Have no problem posting pics so there goes your stupid theory. Yes every tom, dick and Harry online is a season ticket holder funny you werent there at the match.

Better view from us who were sat right opposite?? Yeah im sure it was a good free kick, Given even got his hand to it ut too much power and cruve.

Im sat in the car now my girlfriend is driving us back, had to leave early to avoid the rush.

I think Robinho being scapegoated for every loss is unacceptable he was not our worst player today. And for fans who have had it much much worse to slag off our marque signing who has been back from a horrible injury for a few weeks shows a SMALL CLUB MENTALITY.

Robinho was by a country mile the worst player on the pitch, whichever way you try and tart it up.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Shut up you tart.

He was the sub who was subbed because he was SHIT.

Just like he always is away from home.

You can forgive players having bad games every now and then - everyone has them.

Robinho has one virtually every time he plays away.

That's the point.

He's a waste of space.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

tell you what little fella, pop down to platt lane on weds if you're not training and meet some of the blues you're slagging off and we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.