Robinho.

I don't care what he's done in the past or how talented he is. If he is not willing to put a shift in and give it 100% then I don't want him anywhere near the first team. He's not loved in the same way he was last season and he seemed to enjoy being the 'star man' that has now become Carlos Tevez. Inferiority complex anyone or just green eyes?

I just don't think that Bobby Manc will put up with his half arsed performances and his apparent shitty attitude. If he goes then they'll be few tears shed in my opinion. No goals, no effort, no desire should equal no first team football until he sorts his head out and either hands in a transfer request and fucks off or knuckles down and shows a bit of what he was last season.

The problem with Robinho as far as Mancini and Cook are concerned is that he is the ultimate "naff jumper xmas present" - in that I don't think anyone at the club sanctioned his purchase, our owner bought him as a "surprise gift"!

If you saw the SSN interview with Hughes after we signed him he seemed just as shocked as we were!

So how do you offload this naff present without upsetting our owner?

If your kids bought you a naff jumper for xmas you wouldn't put it on ebay on boxing day would you? You would smile, wear it and say "thank you"...

Dropping him / subbing him is one thing but selling him????

firstly that qoute is from before xmas so why drag it up now.

second..what he is saying is correct.....barca are a better team all around with better players

thirdly.....for those criticising him for yesterday.....it was tactically wrong of manicni to put him upfront along side tevez.....this is a partnership that will never work....robinho needs to play off someone like RSC/Ade.....if he was to be brough on he should have been put on the left or th eright hand side not in the centre...where he was being asked to try and hold off players like fellani...( i even sw robinho truy and out jump felani yesterday...what chance does he have...he also tried to tackle him on a number of occasions...again what chance has robinho got in a 50-50 with any of the everton midfield or defence....NONE!!

He was also no worse than the likes of bellamy (who constantly gave the ball away) or Barry and petrov was woeful as well (despite having our only shot on target)

Robinho is an easy target for the media and for idiotic facns who just jump on the bandwagon....there were plenty others who played awful yesterday and when robbie got the ball at his feet and in space at least he tried to do something with it!......unlike petrov and barry!

I predicted the abuse of robinho woud happen while he was injured (and the barca stories came out)....he isnt playing well but he is a top player who is just going through a bad patch (as every player does)....typical impatient city fans!!!!!!!!!

simon23 said:
firstly that qoute is from before xmas so why drag it up now.

second..what he is saying is correct.....barca are a better team all around with better players

thirdly.....for those criticising him for yesterday.....it was tactically wrong of manicni to put him upfront along side tevez.....this is a partnership that will never work....robinho needs to play off someone like RSC/Ade.....if he was to be brough on he should have been put on the left or th eright hand side not in the centre...where he was being asked to try and hold off players like fellani...( i even sw robinho truy and out jump felani yesterday...what chance does he have...he also tried to tackle him on a number of occasions...again what chance has robinho got in a 50-50 with any of the everton midfield or defence....NONE!!

He was also no worse than the likes of bellamy (who constantly gave the ball away) or Barry and petrov was woeful as well (despite having our only shot on target)

Robinho is an easy target for the media and for idiotic facns who just jump on the bandwagon....there were plenty others who played awful yesterday and when robbie got the ball at his feet and in space at least he tried to do something with it!......unlike petrov and barry!

I predicted the abuse of robinho woud happen while he was injured (and the barca stories came out)....he isnt playing well but he is a top player who is just going through a bad patch (as every player does)....typical impatient city fans!!!!!!!!!

Good post that.

Watch his goals from Brazil and he walks through defences, put him up against a proper team and what you would call proper defenders and he's clueless, too lightweight from the premiership, always has been, always will be.

Interesting how many still seem to believe it isn't Robinho's fault that he is playing as he is. If he is played wide left he should be off a front man.If he is played off a front man it's the wrong one!

There may be something in both of those considerations but wherever he plays and whoever he plays with he should be able to show a lot lot more than he has been doing both on and off the ball.

Freestyler said:
Watch his goals from Brazil and he walks through defences, put him up against a proper team and what you would call proper defenders and he's clueless, too lightweight from the premiership, always has been, always will be.

yeah swp is huge...so is lennon

and as for that messi charachter....no way we would have him in in our team.....he defiantely wouldnt wina 50-50 with felani!!!!!

TWD-Tony said:
The problem with Robinho as far as Mancini and Cook are concerned is that he is the ultimate "naff jumper xmas present" - in that I don't think anyone at the club sanctioned his purchase, our owner bought him as a "surprise gift"!

If you saw the SSN interview with Hughes after we signed him he seemed just as shocked as we were!

So how do you offload this naff present without upsetting our owner?

If your kids bought you a naff jumper for xmas you wouldn't put it on ebay on boxing day would you? You would smile, wear it and say "thank you"...

Dropping him / subbing him is one thing but selling him????

Sorry if my post looked like I was calling Robinho naff - I wasn't! I was just stating that selling him might look like a insult to our owner...

The fact is that Robinho is a great player but for whatever reason he is seriously off form...

Lots of peeps in this thread seem to have drawn their own conclusions - played in the wrong position, hearts not in it, cannot cut the prem etc... And maybe one of these is right - who knows? The only person who can get try and get to the bottom of it is Mancini, and I trust him to find out what is wrong and fix it - more than I would have trusted MH to do...

Personally I think that putting Robinho on the pitch yesterday was a mistake - it was obvious after 2 minutes that Everton had pitched up to hassle us and push us about, something that a player like Robinho doesn't respond well to!

simon23 said:
Freestyler said:

yeah swp is huge...so is lennon

and as for that messi charachter....no way we would have him in in our team.....he defiantely wouldnt wina 50-50 with felani!!!!!

SWP and Lennon both get stuck in, both of them actually run at players, they do it all the time, if robinho runs at someone he falls over, the only time swp and lennon fall over is when they get the shit kicked out of them like swp did all the second half yesterday.

do swp and lennon pull away from challenges? no, do they both give up and not look bothered? no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.