Robinho.

I think he should start against United. He's going to start playing well sooner or later.

Mancini needs to take him to one side and say "look mate, I know your having a shitter right now but i'm going to start you against United and you ARE going to rip them to shreds, OK??"

Job done.

I watched my first City Game in 1973. Four generations of my family have been/are blues. Been through relegations, promotions, umpteen changes of manager. Shit signings, good signings, you name it. I live down south now so only get to see them live these days a few times a year but always get some TV feed of games via the links on this site.

I can honestly say that in all those years of supporting the blues, Robinho is the most lazy, mard-arsed waste of space I have ever seen in sky blue. It is an insult for a guy earning more money in one week than 99% of the population does in a year to have no interest in doing his job. We know when he plays for Brazil. somehow he can miraculously be arsed. We should have known what we were getting into when he had a bad attitude even at Real Madrid. He clearly doesnt want to be here, doesnt care about doing what hes paid to do, has enough money never to work again, has no respect for the fans or his team-mates. He was utterly anonymous in yesterday's game. I would like to see him offloaded on a free transfer.Fook recouping the money. You would be better off signing a replacement from Stalybridge Celtic

David

needs to go, total waste of space in this league. its obvious he is class but as soon as he gets put against a big defender he shits his pants and is a waste of oxygen

supercity36 said:
rastus said:
We need him our injury list is getting bigger by the day, probably better than bellers on the left atm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH AHAHA HAHAHAHA...... oh wait, youre actually being serious?

Of course Iam are you that stupid.......HAHAHAHAHA oh yes you probably are

Yet another knee jerk thread.

Suppose for the sake of argument that we ignore how brilliant Robinho can be, suppose we ignore the fact that yesterday everyone else was crap too, suppose we ignore the fact that Robinho had scored more this time last season than Tevez has this season, and suppose the 'Robinho out' numptys get their way.

Who do we want to be playing next season? I thought we were aiming at champions league football. All you hear is 'not suited to the hurly burly of the premier league, get rid.' What do we do, sign another Dannhy Tiatto and watch us get outclassed away at Valencia or Lyon? If next season we got to the knockout stages of the champions league and had a decent run in two domestic cup competitions we would end up playing around 65-70 games. Some of those are going to be the sort of games in which Robinho will flourish, others will not.

All the 'Robinho out' merchants you might want to think about where we want to be this time next year, and whether we would be better off with Robinho in a champions league squad of 25 or better off without him. We're all hurting after yesterday. Just get a grip ffs.

Hes been given plenty of opportunitys now under two differant managers and he's let them/us down........either take him out the spotlight and let him play reserve team football or better still do a swap deal (no prem club will touch him now for sure). Its quite obvious mcfc dont float his boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.